Official Club Stuff 2019 Membership Tally - Final Tally 6th August - *64,269

Remove this Banner Ad

“Meet Baby Mebhbf. 16 months old and already a 3rd year member”
30307d396ae1e51b6c59bdb027c76c5f.jpg

Phwoar - look at the quads!

Would give Weiters a run for his money!

Just got off the phone to the membership folk. Congratulated them and Cain for their work. She was chuffed with the feedback.

Add 2 more to the tally, Charlie's crew for my 6 year old daughter and baby membership for my 3 month old grandson.

Loved the video, was half expecting..

"And this is Aphrodite she has over 60,000 posts on bigfooty about the Blues"

But in all serious, I got a bit emotional watching that.

And this is 103 year old Phyllis’s older half, Thylacine, he sits on the Carlton forum on big footy typing away and pressing the like button for 23 hours a day....imagine that, twenty threeeeee hours a day. Astounding, always bigger than us!!

Just got off the phone to the membership folk. Congratulated them and Cain for their work. She was chuffed with the feedback.

Add 2 more to the tally, Charlie's crew for my 6 year old daughter and baby membership for my 3 month old grandson.

Great idea re: giving them a buzz! I’m sure it’s nice for them to receive positive feedback for once.

That's a great thought to get in touch. I might send through an email too.

Well done everyone - a magnificent effort.

Just goes to show how big this club really is and how much it means, to so many. Am a very proud 21 year member in 2019 and wouldn't have it any other way.

This club is well and truly on the right path and this more than anything shows all the external bullshit is exactly that - if anyone dares tell us we're growing impatient...

Great idea re: giving them a buzz! I’m sure it’s nice for them to receive positive feedback for once.

Just don't everybody do it at once, we'll give them conniptions.

Cain: Thank you for coming in to see me Gregory, I just had a few concerns about your call/conversion rate this afternoon. It appears you received 200 calls between 2pm and 5pm, but failed to sign up a single new member. I'm afraid we're going to have to let you go. I'm sure you understand, we're a club on the rise and we simply cannot accept results like these.

I sent the Membership Department an email yesterday congratulating them on what they’re doing and achieving for the club. The reply I received indicated that they really appreciate receiving messages of support.

So come on people. Let’s break the record for messages of goodwill as a result of what these people are doing for us and the club.

I sent the Membership Department an email yesterday congratulating them on what they’re doing and achieving for the club. The reply I received indicated that they really appreciate receiving messages of support.

So come on people. Let’s break the record for messages of goodwill as a result of what these people are doing for us and the club.
Done...

and heres the email address for those looking... membership@carltonfc.com.au

Well done everyone - a magnificent effort.

Just goes to show how big this club really is and how much it means, to so many. Am a very proud 21 year member in 2019 and wouldn't have it any other way.

This club is well and truly on the right path and this more than anything shows all the external bullshit is exactly that - if anyone dares tell us we're growing impatient...

Exactly what I told the membership lady. Our worst season ever on paper, but we all see the light and are on board. She sounded like she had bought in as well, and it's not like those who work for us are all Carlton supporters.

We supporters can use our voice to inspire those at the club as well. It's not all one way traffic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just don't everybody do it at once, we'll give them conniptions.

Cain: Thank you for coming in to see me Gregory, I just had a few concerns about your call/conversion rate this afternoon. It appears you received 200 calls between 2pm and 5pm, but failed to sign up a single new member. I'm afraid we're going to have to let you go. I'm sure you understand, we're a club on the rise and we simply cannot accept results like these.
poor gregory......:'(:'(:'(

And this is 103 year old Phyllis’s older half, Thylacine, he sits on the Carlton forum on big footy typing away and pressing the like button for 23 hours a day....imagine that, twenty threeeeee hours a day. Astounding, always bigger than us!!
you utter tool! :thumbsu:

We'll certainly knock over the 60,000 members, hopefully exceed all projections and climb over 65,000tally this year.
What a tremendous effort by the club and huge inroads made by our restructured and rejuvenated administration, well done Liddle and LLyod
We’ll now have even capacity for big juicy carrots to offer Coniglio, Tommlinson, Martin or Cerra come end seasons

God I love this club. To think 12 years ago I hardly knew the rules of the game and wouldn't have known 1 Carlton player.

Financially supporting them from the Goldie and barracking every day at work, online and at every game I can see.

I get texts and tagged anytime anything happens, showing how much I've invested in our culture and believe in the club.

There are 56006 more like me and most way more invested than I and for far longer. But we're all on the same journey and when #17 comes - my son (18m) will know success for the first time as a Bagger alongside me and every one of you, and I'll support the club until my last day.

#BoundByBlue
I like you.

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back