WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours circulating that Angles opponent will be Taker. I ******* hope not would be a crippled old botch festival
Have yet to see this rumour anywhere to be honest, the only ones I've seen in circulation are about Cena being Angles opponent at WM. Makes way more sense than Taker.

Where do you get this stuff from? Nobody is saying this?

Have yet to see this rumour anywhere to be honest, the only ones I've seen in circulation are about Cena being Angles opponent at WM. Makes way more sense than Taker.

Lords of pain also mentioning bobby Lashley.

Lords of pain also mentioning bobby Lashley.
LOP is about as reliable as Corey Graves during a Mandy Rose match.
Wrestlevotes twitter suggesting it could be balor. And that is why he lost the belt.

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

I've heard it suggested that Angle could be added to the Universal title match. Strong rumours he'll win it then take the belt to AEW.

Cena should have returned and put over Owens, Finn or something. Wasted on Kurt Angle if those rumours are true.
Not really, Owens doesn't need Cena to put him over again and a random bput with Finn makes little to no sense. There's history with Cena and Angle with Cena debuting against him and also inducting him into the HOF so it makes the most sense that Cena retires him (like HBK with Flair).

Wrestlevotes twitter suggesting it could be balor. And that is why he lost the belt.

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk
Also read that it could be Demon Balor vs Taker. I guess we can't read too much into these rumours though because that's all they are at the moment..

Not really, Owens doesn't need Cena to put him over again and a random bput with Finn makes little to no sense. There's history with Cena and Angle with Cena debuting against him and also inducting him into the HOF so it makes the most sense that Cena retires him (like HBK with Flair).

It's time to move on from these older guys. Angle doesn't need a fairwell match. He's cooked.

I'm sick of WWE giving air time to guys like Angle when they should be focussing on creating the next Kurt Angle. Cena is still relevant and can still work a damn good match, I'm more than happy for him to have a match at Mania but it needs to be with a guy who can benefit from it.

It's time to move on from these older guys. Angle doesn't need a fairwell match. He's cooked.

I'm sick of WWE giving air time to guys like Angle when they should be focussing on creating the next Kurt Angle. Cena is still relevant and can still work a damn good match, I'm more than happy for him to have a match at Mania but it needs to be with a guy who can benefit from it.

WrestleMania has been giving the headline matches to oldies so long now people have convinced themselves not only do they want it this way but that it was always this way.

If Owens can't find an oldie he's getting thrown in a multi-man match or off the PPV entirely.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mind a 15 minute spot including entrances and farewell with Cena and Angle. Angle can get the win and the nerds don't have to sook because he's burying someone, Kurt leaves WWE happy and gets the send off he deserves, Cena's name is on the card. Everyone wins.

WrestleMania has been giving the headline matches to oldies so long now people have convinced themselves not only do they want it this way but that it was always this way.

If Owens can't find an oldie he's getting thrown in a multi-man match or off the PPV entirely.

I don't mind seeing some of the oldies still have a match here and there at WM, they're not taking up a whole 4+ hrs on a ppv so i don't see a couple of nostalgia acts as an issue. Not all fans who will tune into WM care for the new younger guys.

I love Kevin Owens but where do you put him on the card at this point with no story ? Personally i think he'll be involved in a multi man title match involving Kofi, Bryan , Ali or another heel. Putting him in a random match as a fresh face against Cena or an oldie makes little to no sense.

I don't mind seeing some of the oldies still have a match here and there at WM, they're not taking up a whole 4+ hrs on a ppv so i don't see a couple of nostalgia acts as an issue.

WWE doesn't do a serious top to bottom card like NJPW's Wrestle Kingdom. There's only 3-5 matches that get presented as a big deal and go 20+ minutes. And the oldies get them.

Not all fans who will tune into WM care for the new younger guys.

They don't care because their matches aren't presented as meaning anything. Entrance music cut off half way down the walkway, wrestle about 10 minutes with 3+ other guys in the match, and commentators talking about Twitter and laughing throughout.

Then May comes, oldies have ****ed off or resumed playing commissioner/GM, and people act surprised those who tuned in for WrestleMania season haven't hung around.

WWE doesn't do a serious top to bottom card like NJPW's Wrestle Kingdom. There's only 3-5 matches that get presented as a big deal and go 20+ minutes. And the oldies get them.

They don't care because their matches aren't presented as meaning anything. Entrance music cut off half way down the walkway, wrestle about 10 minutes with 3+ other guys in the match, and commentators talking about Twitter and laughing throughout.

Then May comes, oldies have ****** off or resumed playing commissioner/GM, and people act surprised those who tuned in for WrestleMania season haven't hung around.

Or maybe they don't care because they just don't find certain wrestlers entertaining, just like you and others don't find certain wrestlers entertaining. It's shocking that not everyone finds the same s**t entertaining.

Next announced PPV after WrestleMania is Money in the Bank 6 weeks later.
Saudi-Arabia_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

tenor.gif

Or maybe they don't care because they just don't find certain wrestlers entertaining, just like you and others don't find certain wrestlers entertaining. It's shocking that not everyone finds the same s**t entertaining.

No, my explanation makes more sense.

Next announced PPV after WrestleMania is Money in the Bank 6 weeks later.
Saudi-Arabia_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

tenor.gif

They might as well be Based in Saudi Arabia

Daniel Bryan is losing the WWE Championship at WrestleMania or not long after. He refuses to perform there.

That be a Strong Chance. Reckon they going to put belt of Kofi at WM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back