Fraser Anning watch

Remove this Banner Ad

When you watch the video Anning was ready to have a real go and a big guy pushes him out the way, before the goons get him in an arm lock and headlock on the ground
Its paywalled in the Hun

I don’t like anning but can understand the first slap/ punch. To then stop and throw a second for mine puts him in trouble

Na, no need for a punch in the first place.

You get egged, turn around to your attacker and give him a bit of lip. For example, “ you’re a hero ...... “. Chest up to the attacker, but throw a punch, that is boofhead style.

The proof is in the pudding, boofhead.

young fella has his phone in his left hand filming it while he breaks the egg on Anning's head with his right hand. Anning,using his left, bitch slaps him in the chops, young fella sticks his right arm out to have a go, all the while stoically hanging onto his phone with his left hand, which is still filming. Anning follows up with a little straight right to the cheek, not much in it, I think the slap had more behind it.

Growing up, the aim of the game was to never spill your beer no matter how bent out of shape you were or now matter how hard you fell. In a sign of the times, don't stop filming for anything and never, ever lower your phone while filming something.

Maybe they'll call it a draw. Maybe they'll charge the young fella and use his own video footage as evidence against him.

Anning’s response was probably understandable if a touch over the top. The actions of the bloke putting him in a chokehold weren’t warranted and he should be investigated.

Pretty much the only one who acted appropriately and responsibly was the bloke in the plaid shirt.
The first punch was probably reasonable. Going back for a second was not. The thugs who put him in a headlock until he went unconscious should all be going to prison.

No, fairly normal for victims to decide if charges to be pressed, suspect that people will encourage him to. I would in the same situation

Dunno on what grounds the kid would press charges.

He assaults Anning first, Anning defends himself, the kid moves in again, Anning defends himself. Like you I'm no fan of the bloke but the only person I could see getting charged out of it is the young fella.

No, fairly normal for victims to decide if charges to be pressed, suspect that people will encourage him to. I would in the same situation

Don't think he would have much to lose. Especially since there is a lawyer on Twitter who is offering to represent him for free.

Na, no need for a punch in the first place.

You get egged, turn around to your attacker and give him a bit of lip. For example, “ you’re a hero ...... “. Chest up to the attacker, but throw a punch, that is boofhead style.

The proof is in the pudding, boofhead.

I'm happy for him to have been slapped. The young bloke needs to learn that sometimes people will bite back at you and there are consequences for physically attacking someone. That's probably all it needed.

He assaults Anning first, Anning defends himself, the kid moves in again, Anning defends himself. Like you I'm no fan of the bloke but the only person I could see getting charged out of it is the young fella.

Plenty of grounds that he could press charges on. A few assault ones there against them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It needs to be proportionate 'G' and I reckon you could argue it didn't meet that test.

Anyway, noticed the turd had a look before he attacked. Wonder had it been someone his size whether he'd have been so interested in engaging.

I reckon you're 100% correct, I noticed it too.

Not charges on anning but on the guy who headlocks him to point of (apparently) losing consciousness

The guy that threw a shoe at Bush did 9 months.

This kid should face legal repercussions regardless of your stance on Anning.
Yes, but that is up to anning to decide to press charges; there’s no public safety interest (which would apply if he had used a knife) where police can charge without anning permission

young fella has his phone in his left hand filming it while he breaks the egg on Anning's head with his right hand. Anning,using his left, bitch slaps him in the chops, young fella sticks his right arm out to have a go, all the while stoically hanging onto his phone with his left hand, which is still filming. Anning follows up with a little straight right to the cheek, not much in it, I think the slap had more behind it.

Growing up, the aim of the game was to never spill your beer no matter how bent out of shape you were or now matter how hard you fell. In a sign of the times, don't stop filming for anything and never, ever lower your phone while filming something.

Maybe they'll call it a draw. Maybe they'll charge the young fella and use his own video footage as evidence against him.
Assault with an egg?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back