NFNL Div 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who will have the best 4 starting mids (including a ruck) in the comp? Exclude VFL players.

Greensy? With Bell, Fennell & Molyneux surely that's a top end starting middle, no matter who rucks. Is Fennell still VFL listed? Perhaps if he's out it changes things a little.

Greensy? With Bell, Fennell & Molyneux surely that's a top end starting middle, no matter who rucks. Is Fennell still VFL listed? Perhaps if he's out it changes things a little.
Yeh that is very strong. I think Fennell quit VFL and is at greensy full time. But a ruck makes a massive difference. If they had a good ruckman it would be them easily I think. But they don’t

I had a look at Bundoora vs South Croydon. Was close up until 3/4 time, but Croydon ran away with it. Some of Bundooras good players only played a couple of quarters. South Croydon looked very good, with some very big boys. Good hit out for both!

Yeh that is very strong. I think Fennell quit VFL and is at greensy full time. But a ruck makes a massive difference. If they had a good ruckman it would be them easily I think. But they don’t
Fennell is listed by Essendon, but he's down the list in terms of playing there.

Interesting you say that Greensborough don't have a good ruck, yet Essendon have recruited big Liam Read to their VFL list as a ruck. I was coming in here to ask about him, Daniel Guccione, Dale Marshall and Tynan Smith.

Fennell is listed by Essendon, but he's down the list in terms of playing there.

Interesting you say that Greensborough don't have a good ruck, yet Essendon have recruited big Liam Read to their VFL list as a ruck. I was coming in here to ask about him, Daniel Guccione, Dale Marshall and Tynan Smith.
Good news for Greensborough then. Joel Grace was also recruited by Essendon VFL last year and was on there list. Not sure he would get a game at many if any Div 1 sides this year!

Good news for Greensborough then. Joel Grace was also recruited by Essendon VFL last year and was on there list. Not sure he would get a game at many if any Div 1 sides this year!
Yeah I have no idea what happened to him. His TAC stats seemed to be pretty strong. But anyway, anything on the four players mentioned?

Yeah I have no idea what happened to him. His TAC stats seemed to be pretty strong. But anyway, anything on the four players mentioned?
Read will play all year at Greensborough. So will most likely Guccione and Marshall at Bundoora. I have no idea about Smith? Don’t know much about him

Read will play all year at Greensborough. So will most likely Guccione and Marshall at Bundoora. I have no idea about Smith? Don’t know much about him
I meant what types of player they are. Don't be surprised if Dan plays a decent amount of games for Essendon though, our KPD stocks are a little thin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't be surprised if Reid ends up back at Riddell. Heard he is looking at going back after injury
Has Liam made the Essendon vfl list? If he has, he won’t be going back to Riddell, as Essendon vfl for some reason don’t allow players who are listed to play in certain leagues,(due to standard requirements) they have minimum standards of leagues u can play in, and the RDFL isn’t one of them.

Has Liam made the Essendon vfl list? If he has, he won’t be going back to Riddell, as Essendon vfl for some reason don’t allow players who are listed to play in certain leagues,(due to standard requirements) they have minimum standards of leagues u can play in, and the RDFL isn’t one of them.
Yes. We only allow WDFL, NFL, EDFL, EFL, VAFA, Ballarat, Geelong and Bendigo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back