Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the non-gender specific person of Your Desire (Part 8)

I’ve always thought that guys bragging about how much sex they are getting is quite obviously hiding the opposite...

Now if gg was a girl however... well. All his/her posts suddenly become so much more fun to read

Lol youre always banging on about how much youre having it or am i mistaken :)

Jan 2, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Ok, not 104, but 1.1 times older than you then.

Hear me....today.....i went shopping.....i was sitting outside, this garden area where people hang out, eat, smoke....I was just sitting there smoking, and this woman sat in front of me and kept giving me the eye. She got all nervous staring at me, dropped her drink, and clumsily dropped a couple other things while staring at me, I smiled, she melted, blushing red. But I got up and went back inside without talking to her or looking at her again. Must've driven her insane. A couple hours later I went back outside, to have a smoke and a coffee. She was with a friend now, and they didnt realize I was walking right behind them. Girl A was telling Girl B about me, pointing where I was sitting and describing me to her, saying let's wait around he might be back. They walked right and I went left, so they didn't see me. I was sitting there enjoying a smoke, they must've given up and started walking away but then noticed me and did an obvious side-track back. Girl A comes up to me and asks for a smoke. I give her one and chat her up a little. She's a goner. I tell her, here's my number, call me tomorrow, I'm free, I'll take you to a motel. She was all giggly and steamed up wanting the .sexe, and then went back to her friend and whispering in her ear, her friend looking over at me, then back to her friend and more whispering. Then I got up, smiled/waved bye.

Encounters like this constantly happen, and I've got like 3 months of lined up women on backlog. Hence why I'm just constantly fornicating.

I'm just lining them up and knocking them down. I'll eventually get thru all 4+ billion of them on Planet Earth.

Gee Shell how have you managed to resist? Though i guess i am making an assumption here....

Oct 8, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Alright. So on the weekend I was out with a few mates and came across one of my mates talking to this girl in the smokers who was there with her mate. Started talking to them for a while and the girl my mate was talking to was clearly a bit creeped out by my mate (he's a bit of an odd character). He ended up going inside to buy drinks but didn't come back for ages. I got talking to both girls (particularly the girl my mate wasn't talking to) for ages and after a while I began to wonder where my mates were and so did this girl who began jokingly calling me Scott Nomates and wouldn't believe that I was with others. So we went inside and they came along with me trying to show them that my mates were indeed here. Turns out they had gone to the Kebab shop though without me knowing so I didn't exactly prove these girls wrong. I had it in my head they thought I was there on my own too and therefore probably thought I was a bit weird too like my mate. So I left.

Anyway, last night the girl I was talking to more followed me on Instagram (I think I showed her a picture on my Insta, must have remembered my handle) and asked if I found my mates. I've done a bit of chatting but I don't know what to think. My mate isn't convinced it's a sign of interest, but surely she wouldn't have gone to the trouble of finding me on Insta and messaging me if she wasn't keen.

Thoughts?

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Or.....at worst, she's interested in adding another friend on social media.

But, here's the thing....you won't know unless you make the next move, directly. Don't horse around. Worse than being told "no" is dying wondering. Or leaving it a little too long that she DOES end up not interested.

You gotta strike while the iron is hot.

Do it right now.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
A bit more explanation....

Women are branch swingers. She might have a boyfriend, or some other guys ahead of you on the "waiting list". She's added you in, and put you on the waiting list. She'll take her time with it all. She'll get to you "seriously" when she decides to, after trying the other guys ahead of you. Unless you make a positive impression now, and climb her list.

So you could play it cool, and work on moving up the list...you'll know when you are moving up because she starts messaging you a lot and "liking" your photos etc, commenting on your photos and such.

Or, you could do it The Exe way....and just make THE move, and to hell with "no" consequences.

Oct 8, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
What's even in question here? Of course she's interested. If she thought you were in any way weird she would certainly not have gone out of her way to contact and essentially invite you to stalk her Insta.
Not sure to be honest. I just didn't get a vibe on the weekend when talking to her. Like the whole where are your mates thing made it seem like she was hoping I'd find them and go away. She didn't exactly protest when I left the bar either. I'm just confused I guess. Because the other argument could be made that she stood there and talked to me for a fair while.

I messaged my mate after leaving that I'd just wasted a good hour.

I've never been more surprised to have a girl hit me up like that the next day.

Alright. So on the weekend I was out with a few mates and came across one of my mates talking to this girl in the smokers who was there with her mate. Started talking to them for a while and the girl my mate was talking to was clearly a bit creeped out by my mate (he's a bit of an odd character). He ended up going inside to buy drinks but didn't come back for ages. I got talking to both girls (particularly the girl my mate wasn't talking to) for ages and after a while I began to wonder where my mates were and so did this girl who began jokingly calling me Scott Nomates and wouldn't believe that I was with others. So we went inside and they came along with me trying to show them that my mates were indeed here. Turns out they had gone to the Kebab shop though without me knowing so I didn't exactly prove these girls wrong. I had it in my head they thought I was there on my own too and therefore probably thought I was a bit weird too like my mate. So I left.

Anyway, last night the girl I was talking to more followed me on Instagram (I think I showed her a picture on my Insta, must have remembered my handle) and asked if I found my mates. I've done a bit of chatting but I don't know what to think. My mate isn't convinced it's a sign of interest, but surely she wouldn't have gone to the trouble of finding me on Insta and messaging me if she wasn't keen.

Thoughts?
If she managed to message you on instagram without you actually giving your name, or whatever the * it's called, you'd have to be braindead to think she wasn't keen. Who gives a s**t anyway, you'll never see her again otherwise.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Thoughts?
umm srs? ofc she's *ing interested. wrap that up

Back