Vintage Bay How's Ross Lyin working out for you Failmantle?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a good idea to bite into team chugg, they like to dish the cards out, did find that out the hard way :thumbsu:
Thanks for the heads up mate, but can’t see what they can ping me for. If they do it’ll be more a reflection on them not me. It’s all in the public domain unless they censor it, in which case why would you posting here in the first place? 😁

Thanks for the heads up mate, but can’t see what they can ping me for. If they do it’ll be more a reflection on them not me. It’s all in the public domain unless they censor it, in which case why would you posting here in the first place? 😁
It's not as bad as it once was but it was rife here for getting phony days off & cards. Thankfully it has changed tho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Cockburn fans are up and about tonight

If only your team could do something exciting in your life times

Well you definitely can't rely on yours, 25 years in with Ross as the coach, that is guaranteed no excitement
Look mate I don’t know if you’ve found juniors stash or you’ve been on the woodlands but give it a rest, have a cocoa, park your carpet slippers, check your emergency pager and go to bed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back