Play Nice Random Chat Thread: Episode III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if someone says something you don't believe in they are "*ed"?

How very tolerant of you using that word. If I said that you would have pressed the report button 20 times and tagged in Chief.

I don't joke when it comes to important issues like privacy and censorship.

1552908446505.png

So if someone says something you don't believe in they are "******ed"?

How very tolerant of you using that word. If I said that you would have pressed the report button 20 times and tagged in Chief.

I don't joke when it comes to important issues like privacy and censorship.

View attachment 637248

Is that “egged” ^^^

Cost should be irrelevant.

Pieces of s**t like that have no further right to breathe the same oxygen I do.

The system is such a person would be afforded the right to challenge the decision of Capital Punishment for years.

A drawn our prolonged process costing potentially millions, and costing in more than dollar terms as resources are consumed by such appeals.

Don't get me wrong I am all for perpetrators of heinous crimes to be sentenced to death.

However the reality is that is not a quick or simple process. Especially here where it's already banned.

100% agree.

A higher propensity of female involvement (gender quotas etc.) undermines that ruthless streak.

Why?

On the basis of what do you say that?

Cos women can be just as ruthless as men. Just as driven, just as uncompromising. Just as ****ed in the head stubborn. Have you ever met any?

and

If the club were more ruthless, more professional, more modern/wowserish and demanded that of the players back in the 90s we would have come out of that era with 3 or even 4 flags instead of just two. Its a myth that it was attitude that won us those flags. We had one of the greatest lists in history. One of the all time greatest players. By which I mean actually top 2 or 3 players ever in the games history, if not the actual best, not just an era or whatever.

And then another dozen or so that are still absolute legends of the club - some of its greatest ever players themselves. And not much in the way of competition really Crows, Saints, Swans, Blues, Geelong - not many genuinely good teams in there. Maybe Eagles at the start and * at the end.

Looking at it ruthlessly that era was a disappointment.

The system is such a person would be afforded the right to challenge the decision of Capital Punishment for years.

A drawn our prolonged process costing potentially millions, and costing in more than dollar terms as resources are consumed by such appeals.

Don't get me wrong I am all for perpetrators of heinous crimes to be sentenced to death.

However the reality is that is not a quick or simple process. Especially here where it's already banned.
Lets not forget that the chemicals used for capital punishment are becoming harder and harder to get.

Partly due to lack of supply and partly due to european countries refusing to sell them to the US.

The US went as far as trialing other drugs and they were awful.

Noone should have it on their conscience that they injected another human being with a chemical that caused inhumane amounts of pain and suffering, whether the recipient deserved it or not,

I'd rather someone rotted in a cell for the rest of their life with no chance of release. Minimal luxuries, only feed them what foods they need for a balanced diet, no treats, no extra daylight activities. Just rot. Living a life of no joy is far more punishment than a quick death.

Lets not forget that the chemicals used for capital punishment are becoming harder and harder to get.

Partly due to lack of supply and partly due to european countries refusing to sell them to the US.

Noone should have it on their conscience that they injected another human being with a chemical that caused inhumane amounts of pain and suffering, whether the recipient deserved it or not,

I'd rather someone rotted in a cell for the rest of their life with no chance of release. Minimal luxuries, only feed them what foods they need for a balanced diet, no treats, no extra daylight activities. Just rot. Living a life of no joy is far more punishment than a quick death.
Soylent green is an option too.

Solves two issues in the one go.

Women are more inclusive, consensus driven and less aggressive by nature.

These are wonderful traits as human beings, but poor traits in an aggressive.

Not necessarily. Not all women are for a start and those traits aren't unique to women, nor are they necessarily poor traits in an aggressive contact sport environment. In moderation.

I think you are buying into a myth that isn't true - for example there have been studies claiming women who succeed in traditionally male dominated areas by running businesses etc have higher levels of testosterone relative to other women, which kind of suggests they are capable of being as ruthless a pack of campaigners as any group of men. They'd probably be the sort of people the club (and any successful organisation) would be targetting.

But I'm gonna leave it at that in this thread.

Isn't that what MSM do now? CNN and co. cater to the left and Fox towards the centre/right. People have their audiences. Isn't it wise to differentiate themselves otherwise they are just competing for the same audience? I would have thought that is business 101.

Correct, DMT. So only people who take drugs can be friends with people that take drugs? :drunk: People can drink too and I think everyone agrees that it's probably best for him not to take DMT.

As Joe explained DMT is an hallucinogen and people do believe they've encountered alien's when taking it. Including people in the same place hallucinating the exact same thing. Governments do testing on drugs...that's nothing new. Again:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/au/blog/unique-everybody-else/201210/dmt-aliens-and-reality-part-1

I'm starting to think I'm one of the only people that reads stuff around here. Bunch of gullible sheep. Fact-check...not hard.

Yeah we've all had DMT and met those things... cept Jones who prefers grog and coke. (But he probably could do with a dose or several.)

Then goes on his show and says people like his "friend" Joe are doing the work of Satan. Dunno why you mention CNN or Fox. They are both bullshit imo. As is infowars.

Jones is an entertainer not a truth teller. He talks about conspiracies in a way that trivialises them so the idea of the "Deep State" becomes Donald Trumps bullshit lie instead of an effective way to analyse things like Iran/Contra, Gladio, the invasion of Iraq, Brett Kavanagh and Enron or any other number of events involving powerful Western interests. Elite institutional child abuse becomes Pizzagate instead of how many US presidents partied with Jeff Epstein or why did Litvinenko write an article claiming Putin was a pedophile and the KGB knew which is why he never rose very far in the organisation before the collapse of the USSR in the months before someone poisoned him with Pollonium or churches.

Powerful people conspire to increase their wealth and power all the time, usually with little regard for laws to stop them. People like Jones discredit that idea intellectually for money.

Baaaa....

IMO this is not a good thing. I mean, sure, traditional media is going through a transition process atm as they adjust to the new media reality, where it's easy for everyone to have a voice, but most of the prominent media organizations not owned by Murdoch are still the best source for independent, comprehensive, thorough, fact-based journalism.

Unfortunately, the ease with which anyone can build a website and peddle whatever they want, and the trend for everyone to move away from facts and into increased amount of confirmation bias has led to a rise in categorically bullshit media organisations like Breitbart, InfoWars, Daily Stormer etc, which lie and pursue an agenda far more vehemently than most of the old MSM institutions, and have little regard for ethics in regards to coverage and truth-telling.
Fairfax was half decent until they got bought out by Nine
Now I just follow the Batoota Advocate
Amazing where it’s at

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah we've all had DMT and met those things... cept Jones who prefers grog and coke. (But he probably could do with a dose or several.)

Then goes on his show and says people like his "friend" Joe are doing the work of Satan. Dunno why you mention CNN or Fox. They are both bullshit imo. As is infowars.

Jones is an entertainer not a truth teller. He talks about conspiracies in a way that trivialises them so the idea of the "Deep State" becomes Donald Trumps bullshit lie instead of an effective way to analyse things like Iran/Contra, Gladio, the invasion of Iraq, Brett Kavanagh and Enron or any other number of events involving powerful Western interests. Elite institutional child abuse becomes Pizzagate instead of how many US presidents partied with Jeff Epstein or why did Litvinenko write an article claiming Putin was a pedophile and the KGB knew which is why he never rose very far in the organisation before the collapse of the USSR in the months before someone poisoned him with Pollonium or churches.

Powerful people conspire to increase their wealth and power all the time, usually with little regard for laws to stop them. People like Jones discredit that idea intellectually for money.

Baaaa....
Guess you're just going to ignore the links. It's convenient to have selective fact checking. He's a conspiracy theorist until proof is listed about animal hybrids; he's a conspiracy theorist until cnbc post an article about soros; until others dig a little deeper and learn about project paperclip; operation northwood, government injecting syphillis into people https://www.cdc.gov/tuskegee/timeline.htm

He admitted to being wrong about pizzagate (which is conviently left out, and something MSM never do) and has discussed (with images) the private jet flights to the alledged pedophile islands with names such as bill clinton, weinstein, spacey...and tying that back to spacey's odd christmas video that had all sorts of mixed messages.

It's easy to write off information that sounds crazy in your own mind. It's only natural to not want to confront it and label it as a conspiracy. But I'd rather believe jones when it comes to testing of animal/human hybrids when he has MIT prove vs. those that can't look past the fact that for one moment in time he and donald trump were chummy.

It doesn't make sense to call someone a sheep if they are the minority. Imagine being an indiividual that can't fathom certain bits of information, then when it's proven correct you move onto to something else and clutch another straw. Then when that straw goes all you're left with is "he's a conspiracy theorist and trump"...

When is your birthday ferbs? I'm goig to buy your a new pair of glasses. You will be just as confused as the person in this video at first. But in time you will see the world for what it truly is.

Last edited:
https://www.smh.com.au/world/oceani...-attack-is-an-australian-20190317-p514xf.html

Sadly Abdul Aziz is not a White Man and speaks broken English and you would know him or have heard about him from the next bloke.
The death toll at the first mosque was 43. At the 2nd it was 7.
Because this man confronted the mother*er who was terrorizing the city.
If it weren’t for his intervention who knows how many more lives would have been lost.

I don’t expect him to be making any live crosses on prime time television any time soon. Nor in Hollywood

Not necessarily. Not all women are for a start and those traits aren't unique to women, nor are they necessarily poor traits in an aggressive contact sport environment. In moderation.

I think you are buying into a myth that isn't true - for example there have been studies claiming women who succeed in traditionally male dominated areas by running businesses etc have higher levels of testosterone relative to other women, which kind of suggests they are capable of being as ruthless a pack of campaigners as any group of men. They'd probably be the sort of people the club (and any successful organisation) would be targetting.

But I'm gonna leave it at that in this thread.
I lived in England during the Thatcher years. You could probably count the number of people she felt caring or compassionate about on one hand, the hand of an amputee.

Generalisations are like statistics. They may or may not be true, but they say nothing about individuals.

We need utter professionalism, magnificent competence as well as measured ruthlessness. I'm not sure that I've seen much evidence of any of these traits in the last two decades.

I think that’s the main issue with capital punishment. It’s not so much about the offender, it’s about what it does to those who have to carry it out, and what it does to our humanity as a society. Also the possibility of wrongful convictions.

Apart from that I don’t see the point of keeping People like Peter Dupas or Paul Denyer in a cage till they die of natural causes.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/oceani...-attack-is-an-australian-20190317-p514xf.html

Sadly Abdul Aziz is not a White Man and speaks broken English and you would know him or have heard about him from the next bloke.
The death toll at the first mosque was 43. At the 2nd it was 7.
Because this man confronted the mother****** who was terrorizing the city.
If it weren’t for his intervention who knows how many more lives would have been lost.

I don’t expect him to be making any live crosses on prime time television any time soon. Nor in Hollywood
So because he isn't white he isn't going to appear on tv? Maybe he doesn't want the attention and just wants to be left alone.

Not sure what you're trying to say when kids that survived school shootings have gone on US tours telling their stories. If he is anti-gun's he will get more media attention than almost anyone. Even if it's this story he'd have the option to. I suspect (based on that interview) he doesn't care for the glitz and glam and would prefer to just be with his family and community. I'm sure no one would be rushing to be thrust into the spotlight after something like this largely because it could make him a target (which is a horrible thought).

Perhaps let the dust settle before suggesting there is some anti-white agenda holding Abdul Aziz back from the spotlight.

I think that’s the main issue with capital punishment. It’s not so much about the offender, it’s about what it does to those who have to carry it out, and what it does to our humanity as a society. Also the possibility of wrongful convictions.

Apart from that I don’t see the point of keeping People like Peter Dupas or Paul Denyer in a cage till they die of natural causes.
Not to mention the hypocrisy ( all though this is a commodity parliament unfortunately isn't short of ) of killing somebody as punishment for killing another. There is also the fact that it is irreversible so in the outside chance someone is executed for a crime they didn't commit or other evidence comes to hand it was self defense etc.

I am not convinced that there could not be a more cost effective means to incasterate these people either.

Guess you're just going to ignore the links. It's convenient to have selective fact checking. He's a conspiracy theorist until proof is listed about animal hybrids; he's a conspiracy theorist until cnbc post an article about soros; until others dig a little deeper and learn about project paperclip; operation northwood, government injecting syphillis into people https://www.cdc.gov/tuskegee/timeline.htm

He admitted to being wrong about pizzagate (which is conviently left out, and something MSM never do) and has discussed (with images) the private jet flights to the alledged pedophile islands with names such as bill clinton, weinstein, spacey...and tying that back to spacey's odd christmas video that had all sorts of mixed messages.

It's easy to write off information that sounds crazy in your own mind. It's only natural to not want to confront it and label it as a conspiracy. But I'd rather believe jones when it comes to testing of animal/human hybrids when he has MIT prove vs. those that can't look past the fact that for one moment in time he and donald trump were chummy.

It doesn't make sense to call someone a sheep if they are the minority. Imagine being an indiividual that can't fathom certain bits of information, then when it's proven correct you move onto to something else and clutch another straw. Then when that straw goes all you're left with is "he's a conspiracy theorist and trump"...

When is your birthday ferbs? I'm goig to buy your a new pair of glasses. You will be just as confused as the person in this video at first. But in time you will see the world for what it truly is.

Are you serious or just taking the piss?

I've been a conspiracy theorist for years. But I'm not an idiot. I remember when conspiracies were literate things... ie the people promoting them had to be able to read and write. Now its all podcasts and Vlogs - the people talking this s**t can't even construct sentences using text and wouldn't know critical thinking if it bit them on the arse.

Glad that you've recognised the Tuskagee thing - notice what happened there? The same sort of institutionalised racism you think doesn't exist.

Anyway Alex Jones and the rest of the alt lite can go and get ****ed. A decade ago the people in that movement were saying stuff like "The CIA and MI6 arrange false flag attacks to demonise Muslims and Mexican Drug Lords and push us toward Big Brother."

Now they're saying "Muslims and Mexicans are behind every evil and we need walls and more Big Brother to protect us from them give the state more power." and the real nuts on the extreme ends of the movement are following their hero (the Andrew Bolt inspired) Anders Breveik down the path of murdering children for political reasons. And the *******s in the middle are saying "we need more power to censor people like Jones" instead of laughing at him.

The sooner Saddam nukes America the better.

Are you serious or just taking the piss?

I've been a conspiracy theorist for years. But I'm not an idiot. I remember when conspiracies were literate things... ie the people promoting them had to be able to read and write. Now its all podcasts and Vlogs - the people talking this s**t can't even construct sentences using text and wouldn't know critical thinking if it bit them on the arse.

Glad that you've recognised the Tuskagee thing - notice what happened there? The same sort of institutionalised racism you think doesn't exist.

Anyway Alex Jones and the rest of the alt lite can go and get ******. A decade ago the people in that movement were saying stuff like "The CIA and MI6 arrange false flag attacks to demonise Muslims and Mexican Drug Lords and push us toward Big Brother."

Now they're saying "Muslims and Mexicans are behind every evil and we need walls and more Big Brother to protect us from them give the state more power." and the real nuts on the extreme ends of the movement are following their hero (the Andrew Bolt inspired) Anders Breveik down the path of murdering children for political reasons. And the *******s in the middle are saying "we need more power to censor people like Jones" instead of laughing at him.

The sooner Saddam nukes America the better.
"And the rest"

This just highlights you don't know. You're grouping everyone together. Paul Joseph Watson, Alex Jones, Owen Schroyer - not one of them wants more big brother. All 3 have been very vocal of trump and some of the issues. They've done the same with past US presidents and other politicans around the world. They've been the most outspoken about google and other tech companies selling data - well before the banning. They were very critical of the North Korea garbage and how he sold out the student that was killed over there for ripping down a poster.

I'm sure wanting an entire country to be nuked or grouping the entire "alt-lite" to get ****ed is very tolerant.

So because he isn't white he isn't going to appear on tv? Maybe he doesn't want the attention and just wants to be left alone.

Not sure what you're trying to say when kids that survived school shootings have gone on US tours telling their stories. If he is anti-gun's he will get more media attention than almost anyone. Even if it's this story he'd have the option to. I suspect (based on that interview) he doesn't care for the glitz and glam and would prefer to just be with his family and community. I'm sure no one would be rushing to be thrust into the spotlight after something like this largely because it could make him a target (which is a horrible thought).

Perhaps let the dust settle before suggesting there is some anti-white agenda holding Abdul Aziz back from the spotlight.
Mans a hero and committed countless acts of bravery.
Hes not white though so the story doesnt sell. Thats my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back