WWE WrestleMania 35 - Monday 8th April 2018, 9am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

anyone else who still could perform at the level and not result in Bryan getting injured.

Any suggestions on names??

Following Wrestlemania 30, both Bryan Vs HHH & Orton had been done, CM Punk had just left the company, John Cena was working against Bray Wyatt and most of the 'new talent' was too underdeveloped to go against Bryan (The Shield, Cesaro, etc.) or not a legitimate name at the time to fight for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship in RVD, Swagger, Del Rio, Sheamus or Kofi.

Who would you have used instead of Kane in that spot?

Any suggestions on names??

Following Wrestlemania 30, both Bryan Vs HHH & Orton had been done, CM Punk had just left the company, John Cena was working against Bray Wyatt and most of the 'new talent' was too underdeveloped to go against Bryan (The Shield, Cesaro, etc.) or not a legitimate name at the time to fight for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship in RVD, Swagger, Del Rio, Sheamus or Kofi.

Who would you have used instead of Kane in that spot?

Actually they could have used Cesaro, since they just teamed him with Heyman. Would have been better than that run ended up being. Wouldn’t have fit the Extreme Rules PPV though.

Shane McMahon 49
Triple H 49
Batista 50
Brock Lesnar 41
AJ Styles 41
Daniel Bryan 37
Kofi Kingston 37

Lio Rush is the youngest on the roster at 24. Obviously he should have a main card slot right?

AJ Styles isn't a hasbeen.

Few years ago people would've cringed if you said Shane McMahon was coming back to have a WrestleMania match every year indefinitely. He didn't even do it much when he was peak relevant! Only 1999 vs X-Pac and 2001 vs Vince from memory.

Nostalgia vein has been tapped so many times. And at a time when you can watch the old stuff on WWE Network anyway (which I do).

Some day when these guys literally are too old, and WWE has to use their normal wrestlers, it's going to be a weird era of WrestleManias to look back on.

Where the hell does Owens fit into the card? Surely not The 'Dre...

Kevin Owens can't have a singles match when ******* grey-haired Shane McMahon needs one first.

Last edited:
Safe to say we are going to end up with a 6-7 hour event at the very least (including the pre-show).

Gonna make a guess that Reigns/McIntyre ends up as a No DQ match that features run-ins from Corbin & Ambrose - that or it ends up as a tag team match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Preshow isn't WrestleMania. Won't be watching it.

Our boy Buddy Murphy will be on it. Also, it's now infamous for being part of the reason why both guys left the company, but Neville and Aeries had almost the match of the night in bright sunshine to a 3/4 full arena a few years back. The pre show matches are worth watching for Mania. Remember Ambrose and Corbin being relegated there because of gender politics and nothing more as well.

Balor just about confirmed he’ll be against Lashley at WrestleMania in an interview. As much as I knew it was coming, can’t help but feel disappointed given the amount of “dream” opponents there are for Balor but oh well, if he cracks out The Demon, it’ll probably be worth it.

I would really love to fight Undertaker at WrestleMania, but given that fact that I lost the title on Monday, I’m going to attempt to convince Stephanie – who I know is here at the World Games – to get me a rematch against Bobby Lashley for the IC Title.”

Looks like Angle vs Corbin
Can never win with some people though. Half of you on this board don't want 50+ year old wrestling on the main show taking away the spotlight from our younger generation wrestlers but when they do put on a match with a young and up coming wrestler, it's yuck and people say, it's not a Wrestlemania type match :rolleyes:

Can never win with some people though. Half of you on this board don't want 50+ year old wrestling on the main show taking away the spotlight from our younger generation wrestlers but when they do put on a match with a young and up coming wrestler, it's yuck and people say, it's not a Wrestlemania type match :rolleyes:
Or you could stop trying to twist it into something that it's not. It's entirely because of Corbin. If it was EC3, or Ciampa, or Gable, or nearly any other 'up and coming wrestler', people wouldn't be hating the match.

I dont mind the old dudes on WM just alot of others who would of been a better option for Angle.

Kurt Angle vs. Baron Corbin at WrestleMania?

tenor.gif

Happy that angles getting a retirement match but Corbin really?

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back