What is Port Power most remembered for?

Remove this Banner Ad

The choking Ziggy Kendust pic is pretty bloody funny.

Someone really inked that on themselves? Ha
It’s right up there with the pants wetting Chinese letter writer !!!

And that is why

I love that club ‘

At least I bloody post on the Port Board ... When was the last time you did constructive posts on the Adelaide Board which was not about Port.

What, are you claiming that you post "constructive posts"?
GTFO:'(...They all have the stench of koolaid; even the one where you claim that the Collingwood Magpie logo is the Port Adelaide Magpie logo...ROFL you fool.

You’ve just quoted your own post that somehow never got posted , and no reply......

The very definition of senile I reckon !

B4E04DAA-928E-4127-8CD0-57444C2361BC.jpeg

What, are you claiming that you post "constructive posts"?
GTFO:'(...They all have the stench of koolaid; even the one where you claim that the Collingwood Magpie logo is the Port Adelaide Magpie logo...ROFL you fool.
Yeah

Doesn’t know his own logo !

The old man’s lost it !!!!!

At least I bloody post on the Port Board ... When was the last time you did constructive posts on the Adelaide Board which was not about Port.

Subie almost cops more s**t on the crows board than she does in the bay.

Subie almost cops more s**t on the crows board than she does in the bay.

Actually most of my likes come from there

Only 2 occasions have I vehemently disagreed with anyone there and as usual I wiped the door with them

You seem to still have an unhealthy obsession with me

Get sone new material, Injury Troll

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing much original at the KKKK* Add-del-aide HQ, just a lot of servile flatterers copying Port Adelaide, Est. 1870.

*KKKK - Kamry Krows Krackpot Korporation
Slammer lol

View attachment 638409
Onya Robbie .. I think a few crow flogs have problems here as well, it shows with the crap they post ..
They have to belittle other posters .. It makes them feel better about themselves .. :thumbsu:

Dont be daft Smithy, every club has trolls. Some on social media and some with bananas.

Look at that Port clown a few years ago that absolutely gave it to Eddie Betts.

You need to take off your teal glasses.

Last edited:
Dont be daft Smithy, every club has trolls. Some on social media and some with bananas.

Look at that Port clown a few years ago that absolutely gave it to Eddie Betts.

You need to take off your teal glasses.

I am not talking about other social media sites .. I am talking about BigFooty postings by some crow flogs. Look at some of the postings and you will see what I am talking about .. Bet they dont talk like that at home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back