2019 planning

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure best place to post this but needing another 8 players to complete a league with some mates, will be a fairly easy league please feel free to join before i make it public if I dont get the numbers
KE4X2HRZ
I’m in mate, blewknows. Rocking the ******* tripe cos I can’t be arsed changing it.

After the Traders talked about team structure, interested to see what everyone else's team structures are:

Rookies- $0-$270K
Mid Pricers $270K-600K
Premiums- $600K +

My on ground team structure is:

Def: 1,2,3.
Mid: 4,2,2.
Ruck: 2 (Goldy, Gawn)
Fwd: 3,1,2.
1-3-2
3-3-2
1-0-1
5-0-1

I’m currently running with Archie at R2 and a swinger link to Hoff at F2. I kinda like the structure (stole it from the soopercoche bored), but will only roll with it if Smith is named round 1.

I’m thinking the new rules could benefit mids over backs, so I’ve gone long on OOP (out of position) mids (Danger, Dunk, Boak, Kelly) in my forward line. Also limits the (seemingly) spudley fwd rooks.

1-3-2
3-3-2
1-0-1
5-0-1

I’m currently running with Archie at R2 and a swinger link to Hoff at F2. I kinda like the structure (stole it from the soopercoche bored), but will only roll with it if Smith is named round 1.

I’m thinking the new rules could benefit mids over backs, so I’ve gone long on OOP (out of position) mids (Danger, Dunk, Boak, Kelly) in my forward line. Also limits the (seemingly) spudley fwd rooks.
Wait. You have 5 premo forwards? Pretty interesting team! Wouldn't mind following your team and seeing how your strategy pans out

Ignoring structure

Cogs Sloane ridley goldy
Vs
Fyfe witherden Scott gawn
For me option 1 has more upside (think all of Cogs, Sloane and Goldy represent value as premiums) but I think they score quite similarly. I would still go option 1. Fyfe rarely stays on the park. Interesting supercoach fact; Fyfe (one of the best scorers in supercoach) has never finished in the top 10 scorers at the end of the season because of all the games he misses. Means you have to be prepared for him to miss at some stage if you lock in starting with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ignoring structure

Cogs Sloane ridley goldy
Vs
Fyfe witherden Scott gawn
Cogs, Witherden, Goldy and Scott if you can, as mentioned Fyfe has had issues staying on the park, I took Ridley out cos of JS with Redman and Gleeson coming back

1-3-2
3-3-2
1-0-1
5-0-1

I like it :thumbsu:

Cogs, Witherden, Goldy and Scott if you can, as mentioned Fyfe has had issues staying on the park, I took Ridley out cos of JS with Redman and Gleeson coming back
DynamiteDons has alluded to this before but word is Redman will play in midfield once he returns. Although does Gleeson being back displace Redman after 1/2 rounds. Or would it be Redman's spot to lose

Been waiting for Big Footy to get its act together too, haha. Nope. Sent the message last night and as of yet, nothing. I'll be sending them another one later on, once it gets to less than 24 hours.

Absolute joke
I paid for the premo thing on all the players. Took two payments out of my credit card... then the subscription thing wouldn't even work. Took a week of chasing them up to credit me a payment and get the damn thing to work

So who is starting Bailey Smith?

Only played a half for each JLT game so he would have averaged 60 & 64 if played for a full game. Huge junior numbers and is on the same quality level as Walsh.

I am, at this stage...

Give him a few weeks to build up his understanding of the speed of the game.

Strong endurance athlete, improving noticeably in JLT2 second half

I paid for the premo thing on all the players. Took two payments out of my credit card... then the subscription thing wouldn't even work. Took a week of chasing them up to credit me a payment and get the damn thing to work

VSTone FlowersByIrene

Sent this to them just now, they're really starting to piss me off now -

"This is a follow up email, as it appears no-one is getting back to me and there is now less than 26 hours 'til the season begins.

I'm not sure you understand the urgency in having a countdown timer, especially for new players. There are lots of people on the BigFooty forum that are very concerned that come 7:50PM tomorrow night, lockout won't commence. If that happens, then the whole fantasy season will be ruined.

If there is a lockout but there's no timer anymore, then please advise. I would strongly advise though that you put one in, as people will lose out because of it otherwise. Can you please respond asap as there are a fair few of us that are waiting to hear what the outlook is.

Also, would like to know why there is no advanced trade screen (as previously asked)? Will this be implemented before the end of the round, or is this another feature that hasn't been built in? Considering it is a quintessential part of the fantasy trading process, it seems odd that there is no area for this either.

Looking forward to your reply

Regards,

Nick"

Did anyone else's list of favourites get wiped a couple of days ago? Not a huge deal, but somewhat annoying...

Yep. All that effort put in ahead of the season.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back