Goulburn Valley FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Post.
Hearing O'Connor, Watson, Stroobants and Free did not play. The big boy Russell might find himself in the ruck rather that full back.

Flaherty stated that Rochy needed big bodies and with Russell, Bartels and a fully developed Isaiah Miller they might have addressed that weakness. O'Connor played maybe 2 games last year. Apparently Will Hamilton has put on 5kg from last year so he could become a beast at CHF in 2019.

They have the makings of a top 4 side IMO Tongue. Some good young talent. I thought Watson had retired?

Cheers Post.
Hearing O'Connor, Watson, Stroobants and Free did not play. The big boy Russell might find himself in the ruck rather that full back.

Flaherty stated that Rochy needed big bodies and with Russell, Bartels and a fully developed Isaiah Miller they might have addressed that weakness. O'Connor played maybe 2 games last year. Apparently Will Hamilton has put on 5kg from last year so he could become a beast at CHF in 2019.
Thought Stroobants would be spending most of his time in the VFL or am I off track here

Believe Nick Fothergill has been invited to train on at Willy without any guarantee of a game . Coburg are circling and if he joins the Lions he will play most weeks i would think. Could hurt Tatura's chances of a top 3 finish.

Cheers Post.

Will certainly has put on some strength and may be the wild card they need

They have the makings of a top 4 side IMO Tongue. Some good young talent. I thought Watson had retired?
No ringo, Ash Watson is going around again this year although I imagine he will be playing a different sort of role.

In relation to Stroobants, like you, I would be astonished if Coburg thought it beneficial to be playing a 29-30 yo small forward all season at the expense of developing a younger player. He might play 10-12 games for Coburg. Maybe.

No ringo, Ash Watson is going around again this year although I imagine he will be playing a different sort of role.

In relation to Stroobants, like you, I would be astonished if Coburg thought it beneficial to be playing a 29-30 yo small forward all season at the expense of developing a younger player. He might play 10-12 games for Coburg. Maybe.

Surely Flaherty and Rochy would be licking their lips having Watson coming off a HBF. Precision ball use and experience across HB is invaluable.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would they capp
It’s 6 months out
All in bet
Easy money
Take my bet 450
Might as well back winx
its a bit of a joke really, I’ve done it for a few years and used to put multis on aswell, it depends on what’s in the pool at the time of the bet.. sometimes u find if u do 2 seperate transactions it will work..

So with the season only two weeks away I was looking at he odds last night.

A revengeful Kyabram who isn’t worried of a win streak @ $2:40 is still overs for me. I’d have them about $1:60-$1:80, whilst they arnt the certainties of the past few years they will still run out favourites in every game they play and I think they win this year.

However the expected improvement from a number of teams In Mansfield, Tatura , Echuca, Rochester And Looking further down the ladder I’d expect Shepparton United and the Shepparton swans to also improve. Whilst not finals bound it bodes well for the competition as a whole to raise the bar a little bit which is exciting.

My swans have a practice match against strathfieldsaye today. Which I’m expecting to be a tough one but great hit out.
All the best for the year ahead to all. I can’t wait.

So with the season only two weeks away I was looking at he odds last night.

A revengeful Kyabram who isn’t worried of a win streak @ $2:40 is still overs for me. I’d have them about $1:60-$1:80, whilst they arnt the certainties of the past few years they will still run out favourites in every game they play and I think they win this year.

However the expected improvement from a number of teams In Mansfield, Tatura , Echuca, Rochester And Looking further down the ladder I’d expect Shepparton United and the Shepparton swans to also improve. Whilst not finals bound it bodes well for the competition as a whole to raise the bar a little bit which is exciting.

My swans have a practice match against strathfieldsaye today. Which I’m expecting to be a tough one but great hit out.
All the best for the year ahead to all. I can’t wait.

Strathfieldsaye were one of the top teams in the Bendigo league last year. Interesting choice of sides to run a practice match against, but hopefully the Swannies are better for the run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back