WRFL Division 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First half was impressive for Braybrook, forward line was potent. North Footscray was all class in the third and took control and it was pretty even in the last. Both teams had a lot out too. Probably get a better gauge if Braybrook this week with a lot more players being available

Who do you play this week?

After the obviously vastly improved Braybrook put up a great performance against the devils I'm calling a Braybrook Albanvale granny with Braybrook to take the chocolates.
I guess round one will be massive with them playing Tarneit. for me i think it will be a Tarneit vs Braybrook final.

After the obviously vastly improved Braybrook put up a great performance against the devils I'm calling a Braybrook Albanvale granny with Braybrook to take the chocolates.

Then what, the club was on its knees a couple of years back when they spent all their money to try and stay in Div 2, taken 4 years to recover. Looks like they are spending all the money again this year to win the flag, can they sustain the spend or are they going to make the same mistake.

They are going to spend a lot of $$$$$ to go from their position last year to win a flag and the next side will be player points, will the league give them the Point Cook Central sweetheart deal to get players points reduced.

Then what, the club was on its knees a couple of years back when they spent all their money to try and stay in Div 2, taken 4 years to recover. Looks like they are spending all the money again this year to win the flag, can they sustain the spend or are they going to make the same mistake.

They are going to spend a lot of $$$$$ to go from their position last year to win a flag and the next side will be player points, will the league give them the Point Cook Central sweetheart deal to get players points reduced.

Player points is interesting isn't it.
Tarneit and Albanvale will be well under with their best sides however will Braybrooks best side be under.
I wouldn't have thought so.

Player points is interesting isn't it.
Tarneit and Albanvale will be well under with their best sides however will Braybrooks best side be under.
I wouldn't have thought so.
no they wont be.. i have a few mates down there that all said they will have some very good players playing 2s because of the points.

no they wont be.. i have a few mates down there that all said they will have some very good players playing 2s because of the points.

Be interesting to see how they manage that then, if your a paid player forced to play 2nds due to points you would want to be getting your coin

Be interesting to see how they manage that then, if your a paid player forced to play 2nds due to points you would want to be getting your coin
Yeah true but i dont think they are going to be paying players who are playing 2s just because they recruited them. if you are good enough play well and you will get your shot at the ones.

Surprise surprise tarneit playing rockbank at rockbank this weekend why would you bother beating up on a team how about actually testing yourself against a half decent side it’s why tarneit will always be pretenders

Surprise surprise tarneit playing rockbank at rockbank this weekend why would you bother beating up on a team how about actually testing yourself against a half decent side it’s why tarneit will always be pretenders
You idiot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How am I wrong
You're suggesting Tarneit are pretenders because they're playing a "practice" match against a weak team in a stronger division than them.

Would you also suggest Richmond or Collingwood are pretenders when they play a "practice" match against themselves?

Yeah true but i dont think they are going to be paying players who are playing 2s just because they recruited them. if you are good enough play well and you will get your shot at the ones.

End of the day if the players are good enough they’ll play in the 1s. No doubt about that.

Every club has injuries and unavailabilities throughout the year - not that you want it but you’d be crazy not to factor it in when planning.. good problem to have in my view as opposed to having a lack of depth when it counts due to worrying about points. Time will tell how things pan out.

Brookers take on Jacana at Braybrook on Saturday.

North Sunny play a praccy on Saturday as well not sure against who. Still sceptical they’ll get numbers -10 at training tonight again, no senior players.

Anyone else have praccies this week? Albanvale, Suns, Lavo or glenordinary??

You're suggesting Tarneit are pretenders because they're playing a "practice" match against a weak team in a stronger division than them.

Would you also suggest Richmond or Collingwood are pretenders when they play a "practice" match against themselves?
Rockbank would be lucky to win 5 games in div 3.

They have had the chance to test themselves out against quality sides yet continually choose to play weak opposition

Didn’t know practice matches meant that much.. as a coach these are the games you try “things” and fine tune structures..does opponent or the score board really matter?

Anyways great first up post mate, u gave us heaps 🤦‍♂️

how the praccies go?

North Sunshine had an intraclub.. how did Albanvale go against the bears and how did Lavo go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back