Site outage 19th/20th March

Remove this Banner Ad

Chief - it's possible there are still some issues. I can access the site using google DNS, but the TPG DNS get's refused access by bigfooty.com, and I can't even access it entering bigfooty's direct IP address so that it doesn't even have to use a DNS.

Seems odd, could be an issue on my side but still.

Chief - it's possible there are still some issues. I can access the site using google DNS, but the TPG DNS get's refused access by bigfooty.com, and I can't even access it entering bigfooty's direct IP address so that it doesn't even have to use a DNS.

Seems odd, could be an issue on my side but still.
Yeah TPG is still shaking out. They seem to take a day or two which sucks completely.

Big Footy went down, but then about 90 min later my BigPond internet connection went down. The latter out for 36 hours or so. Made it weirdly difficult to work out what was going on with the 2 things overlapping. So thanks for the heads up, it all was just a coincidence.

Big Footy went down, but then about 90 min later my BigPond internet connection went down. The latter out for 36 hours or so. Made it weirdly difficult to work out what was going on with the 2 things overlapping. So thanks for the heads up, it all was just a coincidence.
Yeah my net connection went down on Monday in a thunderstorm. Worked out is was a surge up the unprotected phone line to the modem/router that fried the modem but left the router functions working. Cue confusion and tech call-out and "just plug in that spare one". Now back in business after 5 days hanging off my neighbour's WiFi. Still got better speeds off his NBN connection :(

... But this particular risk is now being managed to within an inch of its life.

King-Size_Homer.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back