Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

I just didn't think it would be a sell out. ****.

I'm in the same boat as you 😯

This is how I picture your office

877676f2e700611852ef22a5e0b7079a.jpg

Too much business attire.

Too much business attire.
Haha, needs more judas priest shirts! :D

Am still 50/50 on cavalera show (in sydney), and don't have tix yet either.
Youtube footage i saw was pretty sloppy, (and max looks like a homeless crackhead these days) but its beneath the remains....
Decisions, decisions!

Haha, needs more judas priest shirts! :D

Am still 50/50 on cavalera show (in sydney), and don't have tix yet either.
Youtube footage i saw was pretty sloppy, (and max looks like a homeless crackhead these days) but its beneath the remains....
Decisions, decisions!

It'll definitely be carried by the material, but what material to be carried by!!

Max's guitar surely isn't turned up anymore. Most of the time he stops playing and just holds the mic. with one hand. Rizzo doing all the heavy lifting.

Got my Metallica ticket for Melbourne. General standing was already sold out prior to the public ticket release which is a bummer. I'm in some seat on level 2.

Stadium gigs are weird. Can you just mosey into the standing area or what
Jumped from seating to standing at Rod Laver at a the start of a Maiden show once. L2 to the pit at colonial would be a full mission, get ur hands on a security vest during the footy season maybe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really enthralled by the material on Arctic Thunder. Didn’t mind it at the time but rarely reach for it today. Weird song titles for sure. Dunno... will certainly approach this release with a degree of trepidation. Love the album cover though.

It was pretty forgettable for the most part. One of those albums you can play though but not remember any of it.

The Underground Resistance, on the other hand, is one of my favourites. Hopefully this new one delivers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back