Current Mosque Mass Shootings - Christchurch New Zealand

Remove this Banner Ad

Still not sure what your point is? Leaving aside the factual merits of your argument, it's kinda like walking up to a man who's been raped and saying "This is very sad but did you know, statistically, more women are raped than men?" Really not sure what you're trying to communicate here.
He is trying to display his rage while trying to hide his xenophobia.

Is that you Fraser Anning?

Egg boy going to press charges for assault?
If someone invades your space , you should be allowed to drop a few on there chin , if the recipient was in a uniform this would be a nothing story . If the receiver was a old bloke at Safeway teeing off , again nothing story , I still can’t see the relevance ....
Reminds me of the Maltese fella that head butted John Howard’s minion... now that’s interesting

History is a good hobby for the interested isn't it. If you want to put a number on the killed for either side, make it the last 2 decades or decade or this month so that it's more relevant.

History is a good hobby for the interested isn't it. If you want to put a number on the killed for either side, make it the last 2 decades or decade or this month so that it's more relevant.

They're obsessed with junking on about religion. Leave them be. They think they're doing good things.

If someone invades your space , you should be allowed to drop a few on there chin , if the recipient was in a uniform this would be a nothing story . If the receiver was a old bloke at Safeway teeing off , again nothing story , I still can’t see the relevance ....
Reminds me of the Maltese fella that head butted John Howard’s minion... now that’s interesting
I've got no worries with a reflex slap. But looking and seeing it was a young boy just standing there then going for the face punch ...Nah.

The guy the biggest nuffy out there. Gets 17 votes and gets into Senate with a double Bradbury.

Then his ravings on official letterhead get put on the 8 chan boards and used as official backing for the coward. This was among 8 chan comments cheering coward on as they were watching the live feed and delight as the reports of the body count went up.

One and a half million have signed for Anning to be removed from Parliament so I hope no one ever thinks he somehow represents the views of Australians again.

You just need to be careful as whoever wins writes History and as Vladamir Lenin says "A lie told often enough becomes the truth."

If you want to put a number on killed for communism you'd get over 80 million, including state induced famines in Ukraine with Russia and with China's Communist governments.

Interesting to find out the true story how Karl Marx wrote his manifesto.

Atheism, disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods was underpinning communism so neither sides there..

Last edited:
It was a good egging. The kid got him. I wouldn't want it to become a thing though.
this is a perfect example of how to respect your elders....
another disrespectful showcase of the society of our kids...on camera too...
my grandmothers grandmothers great grandmothers..would of say...the teens of today are going up less rebellious, more tolerant, less happy and completely unprepared....

Last edited:
this is a perfect example of how to respect your elders....
another disrespectful showcase of the society of our kids...on camera too...

Respect is earned and is a two-way street. Anning showed no respect for the victims of that massacre, nor the community mourning it - and furthermore is in a position of power far exceeding the votes he earned and fandom he inspires. Do we want politicians in danger of being assaulted constantly? No. On this occasion is it understandable a) that he was egged, and b) that the majority think he deserved it - in my opinion, yes.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/na...c/news-story/0f9c4ca7c634d37c8b4b50f1227cd9ce

Australia’s unique century-old bond with Turkey, forged by the Anzacs at Gallipoli, has been plunged into a diplomatic and security crisis after hardline President Recep Tayyip Erdogan seized on the Christchurch terror attack by threatening to send anti-Islamic Australian tourists home in a coffin.
Government sources fear Mr Erdogan’s provocative remarks — rupturing the special bilateral relationship — could even unleash a wave of jihadist attacks on Australians at home and abroad. It has raised fears that Australians planning to head to Gallipoli this Anzac Day may face reprisals for the Christchurch attack

:(

Australia will consider cutting diplomatic ties with Turkey, which is a NATO power. A senior government national security source told The Australian that the Turkish President’s comments would be construed by some as a virtual call to arms for jihadists to attack Australians Concerns are also growing that future Anzac Day commemorations at Gallipoli, which have become a pilgrimage for thousands of Australians, could be thrown into doubt if Turkey refuses to commit security services to protect tourists.
:( :(

Turkey has just been rescinded from my 2019 Christmas Lunch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me sitting here quietly nodding, yep. While so many locally have been mindlessly finger pointing and throwing the blame at their political adversaries, a very serious brawl with Turkey is developing.

The hate-filled killer at Christchurch’s mosques may be in custody, but he is still achieving what he wanted: escalating chaos.

Erdogan decided to use the horror of an Australian citizen slaughtering Muslims in New Zealand to present himself as a tough leader defending Islam against those who once invaded Turkey.

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/...ves-what-he-wanted-chaos-20190320-p515uz.html

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

The Prime Minister and Mr Wilson both talk about 9 months. Mr Little in an interview with Steve Cannane that aired on the ABC last night, repeatedly said that they'd really only started looking 6 months ago, in September last year.

Was an interesting interview, I posted my thoughts on it in the SR&P board thread.

Do we want politicians in danger of being assaulted constantly? No. On this occasion is it understandable a) that he was egged, and b) that the majority think he deserved it - in my opinion, yes.

So, if you disagree with them and the mob thinks whomever it might be deserves it, then it's ok?

This is one of those times when it's clearly black or white. You either agree that all politicians are fair game for egging / assaulting or you don't, you can't pick and choose and if you do then you have zero integrity.

So, if you disagree with them and the mob thinks whomever it might be deserves it, then it's ok?

This is one of those times when it's clearly black or white. You either agree that all politicians are fair game for egging / assaulting or you don't, you can't pick and choose and if you do then you have zero integrity.

I don't think it's okay. I also don't have any sympathy for Anning.

The kid who egged Anning did him a tremendous favour by waking him up to how piss poor his security was up to that stage. If they can get you with an egg they could have got you with a knife......
The Anning incident and the current ANZ spat with Turkey are small beer compared to the real goals of the Christchurch terrorists which are copycat massacre of any kind in the United States or Extremist Moslem massacre as payback for Christchurch anywhere in the world.
Interesting story about the Moslem bus driver in Italy who kidnapped a load of school children and attempted to set them on fire.....coincidence>?

Im not buying all this peace and love Bs, Elements of the Moslem community worldwide are seething and calling for revenge, Erdogans comments a re a reflection of that, and we have to face up to it.
Tarrant timed and planned his attack so that as he was shooting believers at there place of worship the anthem of the German WW2 Waffen SS could be heard blaring in the background of his video . Absolutely Outrageous ,- by design.
Any revenge attack is going to be big, horrific and streamed live, and it may very well be directed at Australian or New Zealand Citizens.

Im not buying all this peace and love Bs, Elements of the Moslem community worldwide are seething and calling for revenge, Erdogans comments a re a reflection of that, and we have to face up to it.
Tarrant timed and planned his attack so that as he was shooting believers at there place of worship the anthem of the German WW2 Waffen SS could be heard blaring in the background of his video . Absolutely Outrageous ,- by design.
Any revenge attack is going to be big, horrific and streamed live, and it may very well be directed at Australian or New Zealand Citizens.
It may well all be a media beat up but we need to be prepared for it to happen just the same. Hopefully Muslims will see that our society has denounced what happened and their politicians (besides Erdogan) don't use it to stir up more hatred - it's in no-one's best interests.

And then there's this:

"Some Maori leaders are recalling ancient colonial atrocities as they reject Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern's "this is not us" response to the killing of 50 Muslim worshippers in Christchurch."

https://www.news.com.au/world/break...e/news-story/ce40ad9734b548bd1a6ebf71b27c585c

What is your point?
Still not sure what your point is? Leaving aside the factual merits of your argument, it's kinda like walking up to a man who's been raped and saying "This is very sad but did you know, statistically, more women are raped than men?" Really not sure what you're trying to communicate here.
going by your logic if a man was convicted of rapes and sent to jail where he was raped by a crazy inmate would there be an outpouring of sympathy?

Cafe sign on a New Zealand footpath
d3d38bec6ebdbc1cd93d6041a92e1f7b.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back