Toast Max King signs 2 year extension

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems like the club decided to get on the front foot and resign a young fella who was always
Going to take it up being a mad Saints man! In order to try and balance out all the negativity
Surrounding the Saints with all the injuries and rumours! Externally of course!

Seems like the club decided to get on the front foot and resign a young fella who was always
Going to take it up being a mad Saints man! In order to try and balance out all the negativity
Surrounding the Saints with all the injuries and rumours! Externally of course!

I also think signing the low hanging fruit will get a bit of buzz internally around the place & a few others being stubborn might ink their pen & re-sign themselves.

I also think signing the low hanging fruit will get a bit of buzz internally around the place & a few others being stubborn might ink their pen & re-sign themselves.
I know anyone signing my low hanging fruit would certainly get me internally buzzing! :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good point. It’s amazing how sometimes a few rapid signatures can generate momentum for others to ‘buy-in’ and follow suit.

Long and King have just re-signed. If Gresham did the same (reports are that he is edging closer to an agreement) maybe Billings would feel that he should as well.

That would be a great thing for our club.

Good point. It’s amazing how sometimes a few rapid signatures can generate momentum for others to ‘buy-in’ and follow suit.

Long and King have just re-signed. If Gresham did the same (reports are that he is edging closer to an agreement) maybe Billings would feel that he should as well.

That would be a great thing for our club.

Yup. Especially if we win a few games & everyone is up & about.

Billings & Connors would know his value is probably as low as it can get (based on his ability) so putting off won’t do him any harm. Or maybe with likely retirements, & lots of cap to spend, the club backs Jack in & gives him an early season pay rise anyway. I’d like to see that...

Yup. Especially if we win a few games & everyone is up & about.

Billings & Connors would know his value is probably as low as it can get (based on his ability) so putting off won’t do him any harm. Or maybe with likely retirements, & lots of cap to spend, the club backs Jack in & gives him an early season pay rise anyway. I’d like to see that...
I'm with you i'd like to see him done and sorted well before season's end!
But equally i would also like to see Jack earn said pay rise first!

Nowadays, the signing of a contract extension by Max should be a no brainer.
Given his personal circumstances (home proximity to Moorabbin, Saints supporter etc).

Of more interest will be if GC manage to do the same with either/all of Lukosious, Rankine and Bing.
If they get to the end of the year (Dec) and none of them have extended: Ouch!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back