Teams 2019 Fantasy - Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current side. 112k in the kitty. May just go in with the money in case one of my mid pricers fail it's an easy trade up to whatever premium looks good.

Not going Grundy is dicey but I don't think he represents value and I thought he looked a little off (similar to Merrett) in the JLT. Of course that's how last year transpired and we all know what happened after that....

Ridley worries me but hopefully he makes some coin. If he fails is an easy trade down to someone like Scrimshaw/Collins depending on how they go. I don't trust Scrimshaw to not get dropped after a poor performance with Clarko at the helm.

I'm set on Sloane. Was out of him and Sheed, and while I think Sheed will do well, Gaff returning in round 2 worries me a little.

Instead of Newnes + Worpel, I could easily go a premium and a rookie/Elliot but I think those two blokes are in for big price hikes and I want to be on board if it happens, similar to Taranto last year. Newnes has very easy fixtures. May look at trading him to a fallen forward premo in 4-5 weeks if Hanners is looking like coming back in and it'll affect him.

yeahgood.png

View attachment 638418
53k. I don't love this side but I never do before round 1. Thoughts appreciated
A rare side with Laird in the team! I like the Oliver pick. Defence seems good with witho. Rucks are the best 2, okay fwd line but 3 rooks playing with concern me, if you can get that down to just 2 including setters you are pretty sweet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But special K comes in and Big Phil get banished to the 2's , would you risk Archie Smith for a week at r2?

Nah not a chance, already have a contingency plan for that anyway. Can't see Archie playing in Round 1 or 2 anyway, so I'm keeping the cash for my other bench option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back