Competitions 2019 ALL Supercoach/Fantasy Footy/Dreamteam talk...including league invites

Remove this Banner Ad

League code PM'd to the 6 posters who have expressed interest so far tonight.

I'll check on the thread throughout the day tomorrow and pass the code on to those people.

If we're still looking for numbers later in the arvo I'll end up posting the code publicly in this thread and failing that, adding Mark Robinson and Jon Ralph.

League code PM'd to the 6 posters who have expressed interest so far tonight.

I'll check on the thread throughout the day tomorrow and pass the code on to those people.

If we're still looking for numbers later in the arvo I'll end up posting the code publicly in this thread and failing that, adding Mark Robinson and Jon Ralph.

Interested team name JAYD3Z_45

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Code sent to the last 10 who've posted in here since my last update.

Should be just 1 spot left in that league providing no one has spread the code around.

Hi all - sorry looks like I missed the boat. I'm in Peru walking the Inca trail and just got back to civilisation and internet. Would be keen to join a Hawks league (or any league) if any spaces are going.

Hi all - sorry looks like I missed the boat. I'm in Peru walking the Inca trail and just got back to civilisation and internet. Would be keen to join a Hawks league (or any league) if any spaces are going.
I've PM'd you the code for the league I created last night. You've got the last spot.

If we get a rush of more people between now and the deadline for new leagues (which I assume is at the opening bounce tonight) then I can make another league. Just continue to post expressions of interest.

I was going to organise some last night but BF was down. I’ll do it tonight though.

Post in here if you’re in.

I’ll make a league(s) tonight and send out the league code(s) via PM. Will try and honour the existing DIV# setup but I doubt we’re going to get more than a single leagues worth of posters at this late notice. Will probably end up needing to post the code in here tomorrow arvo just to fill it up!
I’m in again

s**t missed this @ in my feed.
I'll flick you the code before the game tonight if those who've already been given it haven't taken their spot in time for the start of the game. (So get in people!)

5mins before opening bounce of first game.

2 spots yet to be claimed by respondents.

354125 is the code for any late people who want to try their luck.

Just got the last spot!
So I guess it mustn't be finalised at the start of the first game.

Apologies to those who were sent the code but missed out on filling their spot. But on the bright side it would seem there's still time for more leagues to be created.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back