Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished Ys VIII Lacrimosa Of Dana, anyone who has played and loved Xenoblade Chronicles get this game and get it now, graphically it’s not as great but the battle system and story are as good if not better.
I'm up to chapter 4 and have been enjoying it, although it's taken a back seat to Anthem I need to get back and finish it.

I picked up OlliOlli Switch Stance the other day, which is a collection of the first two games in the series. Having a lot of fun with it. Basically a 2D side scrolling Tony Hawk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m actually kind of disappointed in the Switch library since end of 2017. I like smash bros, I’m happy for Pokemon fans, but there really isn’t much coming out at all aside from Yoshi. Even the third party stuff has been lacking.

I feel like most of the last year and a half has been indie titles.

They just announced the Castlevania collection and it’s 1-3 in the series. The early games. This was stuff they already had on the virtual console in 2013...

They haven’t updated the eshop at all in two years.

It’s nearly April, I’m convinced that the company is just happy rolling in the cash at this point.
The breathing room has been appreciated for me personally haha I just finished Lacrimosa of Dana which was excellent and just started the Tales Of Zesperia definitive addition and I’ve never played final fantasy games but will give 7 a go when it gets released.

I’m hoping Nintendo goes strong at E3 with my main hopes being some sort of Fallout port or a sequel announced for either BOTW or Odyssey, we will see Pokémon and Links Awakening heavily promoted and Astral Chain is a good chance to get a good showing, expecting a persona 5 port for the switch announcement later this month aswell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back