Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put together a jumper set from adidas for each team last year, but as I planned for some designs to be used in the third kits comp, I have held off on posting them until now. Lemme know what you think!

ADELAIDE: Home with navy collar and cuffs, just reckon it makes the hoops pop a little bit more, 'away' is the classic pre season jumper with a red back and the clash is the existing one. They all have the afc monogram on there, coz come at me.
Gv0xo9E.png

BRISBANE: Home is the status quo, the 'retro' is also the status quo only with a faux wool effect like Essendon's heritage jumper from last year (kinda just wanted to try it out. The clash is the most posted 'jumper ideas for ____' design ever, only with some white detailings.
ASJOP0U.png

CARLTON: Bring back the raised monogram! There's also a white varant for away games and the brightest blue imaginable for an alt guernsey which I reckon is an amazing option they really should explore.
KxYaDgq.png
COLLINGWOOD:I did post this when the whole PB debate was going on, but it is basically a white home with pinstripes (no side panels), the current home as a dark option and a reversed swooping magpie for the clash guernsey.
FxaYxim.png

ESSENDON: Home is the same as usual, the 'retro' jumper features that woolen look, red collar and cuffs and would be worn with retro red shorts (such a good look for the bombers I reckon) the clash is a red based jumper featuring adidas' three stripes.
GWG5ns8.png

FREMANTLE: Home now has a white collar, not sure how I feel about this, but it makes the jumper feel more traditional imo, the away jumper now has a silver vee yoke above the chevrons and green returns (albeit in a lime-like colour) with bold purple chevrons on the clash.
ofOwSUf.png

Last edited:

I put together a jumper set from adidas for each team last year, but as I planned for some designs to be used in the third kits comp, I have held off on posting them until now. Lemme know what you think!

ADELAIDE: Home with navy collar and cuffs, just reckon it makes the hoops pop a little bit more, 'away' is the classic pre season jumper with a red back and the clash is the existing one. They all have the afc monogram on there, coz come at me.
Gv0xo9E.png

BRISBANE: Home is the status quo, the 'retro' is also the status quo only with a faux wool effect like Essendon's heritage jumper from last year (kinda just wanted to try it out. The clash is the most posted 'jumper ideas for ____' design ever, only with some white detailings.
ASJOP0U.png

CARLTON: Bring back the raised monogram! There's also a white varant for away games and the brightest blue imaginable for an alt guernsey which I reckon is an amazing option they really should explore.
KxYaDgq.png
COLLINGWOOD:I did post this when the whole PB debate was going on, but it is basically a white home with pinstripes (no side panels), the current home as a dark option and a reversed swooping magpie for the clash guernsey.
FxaYxim.png

ESSENDON: Home is the same as usual, the 'retro' jumper features that woolen look, red collar and cuffs and would be worn with retro red shorts (such a good look for the bombers I reckon) the clash is a red based jumper featuring adidas' three stripes.
GWG5ns8.png

FREMANTLE: Home now has a white collar, not sure how I feel about this, but it makes the jumper feel more traditional imo, the away jumper now has a silver vee yoke above the chevrons and green returns (albeit in a lime-like colour) with bold purple chevrons on the clash.
ofOwSUf.png
Delicious.

Gv0xo9E.png

ASJOP0U.png

KxYaDgq.png
FxaYxim.png

GWG5ns8.png

ofOwSUf.png
Great so far. Did you try Freo with white trim on the sleeves? If so how did it look?

Gv0xo9E.png

ASJOP0U.png

KxYaDgq.png
FxaYxim.png

GWG5ns8.png

ofOwSUf.png
Like the Carlton and Freo clash ideas.

GEELONG: Home remains the same (with blue shorts), there is a new away guernsey that enhances the amount of white and reduce clashes white a bold blue alternate design with navy and white hoops completes the set.
pl5wOxF.png

GOLD COAST SUNS: The SUNS home guernsey gets a level up with a coloured collar and a ray graphic the bursts from the central logo. Yellow and white guernseys are used for away games are clashes.
1SaNtZy.png

GREATER WESTERN SYDNEY: The big change is a charcoal back for the GIANTS on the home guernsey along with a break between the yoke and the G, and white cuffs and a collar are also added to the home guernsey which balances out the colours far better than the current design. There is a white away guernsey which I feel like is just an old training jumper? and a full on orange alternate design that is emphasises their unique colour.
RLrkHXl.png

HAWTHORN: Pretty much just their current jumper set, it works for me and the only change I would make is plain gold socks for the clash design.
xGjAQq4.png

MELBOURNE: The home and away jumpers are retained with a small monogram placed at the bottom of the yoke, while the alternate jumper changes from the 'redback' to a jumper similar to that glorious red clash they brought in a few years back.
8NC4AEe.png

NORTH MELBOURNE: The roos bring back the classic white based home jumper with the royal jumper going back to an away jumper, The bounding roo with a plain white back (as opposed to the traditional royal w/ a number panel) to make a
GHHKnJC.png

PORT: The PB's return as the home guernsey with a silver away guernsey featuring the '97 away design with a teal version as an alternate design.
5Mak3Yn.png

RICHMOND: The home now features a deeper yellow after a move away from puma with the away strip now featuring the full body tiger logo and a white clash guernsey featuring a 'tiger stripes' sash.
gvRmuHJ.png

ST.KILDA: St. Kilda's home guernsey remains the same with a black back and white accents, with a new away jumper reminiscent of the 2012 design that features a cross on the front and a full white back. The Crusader makes a return as well with a full red back to complete the set.
h020jUh.png

SYDNEY: The swans home guernsey now features a white back which gives the guernsey more of a base colour. A more traditional South Melbourne 'V' with wool effect is the new retro jumper to be worn in games in Victoria. These two white based jumpers meant that a darker clash jumper was required and so there is this 'training jumper' looking design which has an outlined swans logo with the adidas three stripes.
rwvSrR3.png

WEST COAST: The home and away guernseys remain the same, with the burger logo rather than the wordmark for the sponsor though. The Ochre returns as an alternate design to feature in games here and there.
lCUDuTi.png

WESTERN BULLDOGS: The home guernsey now features some retro red on the collar and the cuffs, with the red away guernsey which I always rated returning. The white jumper is also retained to sort out any remaining clashes.
mC6w3b7.png

PORT: The PB's return as the home guernsey with a silver away guernsey featuring the '97 away design with a teal version as an alternate design.
5Mak3Yn.png

RICHMOND: The home now features a deeper yellow after a move away from puma with the away strip now featuring the full body tiger logo and a white clash guernsey featuring a 'tiger stripes' sash.
gvRmuHJ.png

ST.KILDA: St. Kilda's home guernsey remains the same with a black back and white accents, with a new away jumper reminiscent of the 2012 design that features a cross on the front and a full white back. The Crusader makes a return as well with a full red back to complete the set.
h020jUh.png

SYDNEY: The swans home guernsey now features a white back which gives the guernsey more of a base colour. A more traditional South Melbourne 'V' with wool effect is the new retro jumper to be worn in games in Victoria. These two white based jumpers meant that a darker clash jumper was required and so there is this 'training jumper' looking design which has an outlined swans logo with the adidas three stripes.
rwvSrR3.png

WEST COAST: The home and away guernseys remain the same, with the burger logo rather than the wordmark for the sponsor though. The Ochre returns as an alternate design to feature in games here and there.
lCUDuTi.png

WESTERN BULLDOGS: The home guernsey now features some retro red on the collar and the cuffs, with the red away guernsey which I always rated returning. The white jumper is also retained to sort out any remaining clashes.
mC6w3b7.png

brrrrrrruuuuuuhhhhhh <3

5Mak3Yn.png

gvRmuHJ.png

h020jUh.png

rwvSrR3.png

lCUDuTi.png

mC6w3b7.png
Love your
5Mak3Yn.png

gvRmuHJ.png

h020jUh.png

rwvSrR3.png

lCUDuTi.png

mC6w3b7.png
love your a Saints and Bulldogs trios. No silly cartoons there, bold and clean.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5Mak3Yn.png

gvRmuHJ.png

h020jUh.png

rwvSrR3.png

lCUDuTi.png

mC6w3b7.png
That Doggies kit :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Just put blue collar + cuffs on the white kit and that is perfect

If Port was formed in 1997 like you've written inside the collar there would be no point having the Prison Bars in the guernsey set haha
It was left over from when I posted my Port and Collingwood sets back when the Pb debate was going on, I wanted to see how many port fans I could get to like a post with ’est. 1997’ on it ;)

Beautiful template and folio fancyscum. Almost worthy of its own thread tbh. Also, thinking this might be a good time to lock this one up and move into Ideas for 2020, thoughts crow28?

2020? Don't make me feel too old Gibbsy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back