Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Bennell has anxiety too. Guys it's simple next time one of our players has an off field incident we'll just get a club employed quack to diagnose him with anxiety.

Pretty much this

To be fair O’Meara had a good bounce back last year, is just Mitchell got all the plaudits for his stat padding
Yeah I'd rather have a fit O'Meara than Mitchell but statistically he'll need to improve a fair bit.

Cerra succumbed to Stockholm syndrome and signed a contract extension to the end of 2021 late last year

What has O'Meara done to get his name on this list?

Injury prone and hasn't show enough form last year to show he's brownlow worthy.

Blokes like Neale, Yeo, Sloane and M.Crouch are all way ahead of him.

beams too, what’s all the fuss about this guy?

Someone needs to warn Treloar that it's 7 years bad luck if he breaks a mirror.

Fyfe's head looks like someone tried to shrink it in Photoshop to fit it in. Way too small for his neck.

Maybe Bennell has anxiety too. Guys it's simple next time one of our players has an off field incident we'll just get a club employed quack to diagnose him with anxiety.
Is it clinical anxiety because it's diagnosed or diagnosed as clinical anxiety?
Sounds like clinical on the piss to me.

So Harley Bennell now embroiled in a police investigation after altercation with bikie in Mandurah
No fun down in Docker Land

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone using Kayo this season? Was about to sign up and dump Foxtel when I came across this recent comment on their facebook...

IMG_0357.JPG

I am now wondering how many games are going to be the channel 7 feed!! $25 a month to get games with ads in trash channel 7 HD quality (which is nowhere near Fox Footy quality) that you could watch for free on Channel 7...

Why would they ever need to use a channel 7 feed?! They are owned by Foxtel - Fox Footy show every game in every round live...?

WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back