QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee that’s interesting wouldn’t be in the best 5 or 10 players there.dzufer,Ryan,scholard,Simpson,Norman,McKenzie,warren,gale well ahead from where I wstch

Yeh agree, Filo loves a handball recieve. Apparently very average on the piss as well. Real 2 can stunt man

Mate I really hope they do it will be so much better and easier to send your good players especially kids just down the road rather than the Aspley scenario which doesn’t work.Fishermans road is the centrepiece of sunny coast footy and in the not so distant future could handle a representative in both div 1 and a higher comp whether it be QAFL or neafl

Great to here!!!!
Imagine the games
Pamly Broardbeach Labrador
Grange magpies

Great games every week
It would be boring playing the bottom
Six in div one
Win the QAFL

Yeah great games QFF but doesn’t mean more $$. I hear what you are saying but footy clubs need to be all about sustainability. If they felt confident the bills could be paid playing qafl then I’d think they would go up

Noosa and Maroochy both probably spend on or around the QAFL salary cap on their players alone. Several QAFL clubs wouldn't be doing that, in fact probably none of the Brisbane based clubs would be getting anywhere near it.

Noosa and Maroochy both probably spend on or around the QAFL salary cap on their players alone. Several QAFL clubs wouldn't be doing that, in fact probably none of the Brisbane based clubs would be getting anywhere near it.
If the salary cap is reduced in division one in 2020 as we are hearing then every chance both noosa and Maroochydore will head to a higher comp however as smy says if the fees and costs are higher which I’m thinking they are we have to then think and work ways to make more funds cause to us QAFL doesn’t mean bigger crowds!They come anyway! Always happy to work harder off the field but already we keep hitting up the same people/sponsors.

Fees and costs much higher, not entirely sure why though

No extra media, no extra coverage for sponsors, crowds at QAFL games are the same as a div 1, no added costs to running the comp (doing the draw, umpires, footballs, a comp manager etc etc) All the same as Div 1. Yet the charge QAFL clubs more for the same service...

No extra media, no extra coverage for sponsors, crowds at QAFL games are the same as a div 1, no added costs to running the comp (doing the draw, umpires, footballs, a comp manager etc etc) All the same as Div 1. Yet the charge QAFL clubs more for the same service...

Any reason why the question has t been raised with HQ? Sounds like a reasonable one.
There is one difference and that is all qafl games videoed. Not sure it’s a justification for the increased fees though.

Last edited:

Does the club who wins the comp receive more or the same as winning div 1?
Might be the difference if it’s higher...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tips for Round 1:
Bond to def Alex Hill by 8 goals
Coomera to def Carrara by 1 goal
Cooly to def Robina by 4 goals
Kenmore to def Viccy Point by 3 goals
Beenleigh to def the bye by 1 point (Goal after the siren)

Tips for Round 1:
I'm happy with those selections other than Carrara, I feel they will whack Coomera by 40

I'm happy with those selections other than Carrara, I feel they will whack Coomera by 40
If Carrara have recruited some decent players then maybe. Kinda feel like Victoria Point were the more dominant Div 3 Premiership Side and they finished in 6th last season, Carrara finished 2nd in Div 3 last season and it is a bit of a step up to Div 2 from Div 3, so it is kind of uncharted territory to see how well they will go this season. Understand from what i've seen in the thread Coomera probably wont go as well this year as they have previous years and probably won make finals but Carrara will have to play quite well to win by 40.

Tips for Round 1:

Bond to beat Alex by 8 mmmmm Alex have done quit a bit of recruiting from morningside
I think robina will beat coolly by 3 goals or so

If Carrara have recruited some decent players then maybe. Kinda feel like Victoria Point were the more dominant Div 3 Premiership Side and they finished in 6th last season, Carrara finished 2nd in Div 3 last season and it is a bit of a step up to Div 2 from Div 3, so it is kind of uncharted territory to see how well they will go this season. Understand from what i've seen in the thread Coomera probably wont go as well this year as they have previous years and probably won make finals but Carrara will have to play quite well to win by 40.

Carrara must of played pritty well to beat them by 78 points!

Think Coomera are is a world of hurt this season, well played Carrara the Div 3 Premiers

We will see where Carrara st this week against Beenleigh. That will be the real test to see where they are at.

Word was out that Coomera were terrible this year and looks on the money.

All other games very competitive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back