Teams 2019 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quite like the side.
What’s your thoughts on picking Billings? What is making you confident and what doubts you have on him?
Picked him up late last year as a f7 and he literally helped me win all my finals and granny. I always try to watch young players last half of their seasons, generally if they begin to dominate they bring it into the next season. Lets face it, the kid is supremely talented and I think he is set to avg close to 100 this season.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hi All,

Tear me to shreds if you wish, have I gone too light in the midfield, kind of feel its justified given the strength elsewhere.

1553140152868.png

This is doing my head in!! Still got about $90k sitting in the bank.... Where can I improve? :think:

I really feel like De Goey is gonna have a Dusty-esque 2017 type year, and I expect that he will get plenty of midfield time. Lynch is a risky pick, but very underpriced, and I think the 6-6-6 formation is going to benefit him the most.

I am very tempted to get Rockliff in, not many $400k players are capable of pushing the double century - if he remains injury free, no reason why he can't average 100+, remembering he was a $700k+ midfielder 2 or 3 years ago..

View attachment 638497
Have you seen Collingwoods midfield? Not sure why they'd need DeGoey in there when he can dominate in the forward line.

Underrated players but I don’t have the guts to pick either.
McCarthy hasn’t played a full year ever, Will tire. Greene... well, maybe the risk you need to take. I just can’t trust him not to do stupid things or get injured.
I have picked Greene... at that price and knowing what he can do is prob worth the risk..

Hi guys ,I need 3 more people for this league 806369, see below for deets

The Bay Supercoach league is here! It's 10 teams, starts Rd 2, top 8 finals Rd 20, any campaigner can join.Name is "Campaigners of Bay" and league code is 806369. Every campaigner welcome.Good luck, you'll need it against me,I've just put in a 40 hour week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moore is a risk but one a few seem to be taking... I had him earlier but I just can't trust his history. I like the team as the whole but I don't like the idea of starting 3 fwd rookies because I'm not really convinced by any fwd rookies bar Setterfield this year and players like Drew and Petruccelle have meh-ish job security. Just something to consider :)
Thanks for the feedback. its not bloody easy

Hi guys ,I need 3 more people for this league 806369, see below for deets

The Bay Supercoach league is here! It's 10 teams, starts Rd 2, top 8 finals Rd 20, any campaigner can join.Name is "Campaigners of Bay" and league code is 806369. Every campaigner welcome.Good luck, you'll need it against me,I've just put in a 40 hour week.

In, though it has been some time since I frequented the den of depravity that was the Bay.

Hey guys, I think this is my final team pending full list announcements for the weekend. Let me know what you think.

Milera is probably my biggest pod, if he doesn't work out I have a plan to downgrade him to a rookie. I like Darling as a smokie too.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 2.41.13 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 2.41.13 pm.png
    475.4 KB · Views: 69
So many teams rocking the same structure and players, it's starting to look boring.

I'm mixing it up!

Top 500 or 50k+ rank here I come :)

legend :thumbsu:
a little outside the box as always.
some serious value shopping in that midfield but the thing that intrigues me the most is no Heeney...do you know something the rest of us dont?
Was wondering the same thing. i looked at no heeney but then thought he's a Monty to be top 6 and i have small ? over dunkley who i would bring inn. what's your rationale Toxic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back