Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

??
You were paraphrasing someone else? Did I miss the context?

If so, I humbly rescind the walking contradiction jibe.
Yeah, the guy who I quoted.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...oans-runner-restrictions-20190319-p515dn.html

“The thing about suburban leagues, if you weren’t able to use your runner you can still yell and the players can probably hear you. When there’s 40,000 at Marvel Stadium, your players can’t hear you so if you see me carrying on like an idiot on the boundary line, you know why, and I hope I don’t have to get there.”

C'mon Bevo, at least talk from experience mate. #shouldasaid17,000

FB_IMG_1553146634823.jpg
Came across that on Facebook. Can someone explain how Hawthorne is number one?

Most games? Nope
Best win %? Nope
Most finals? Nope
Best finals win %? Nope
Most premierships? Nope

HAWTHORNE BABY!!!

View attachment 638629
Came across that on Facebook. Can someone explain how Hawthorne is number one?

Most games? Nope
Best win %? Nope
Most finals? Nope
Best finals win %? Nope
Most premierships? Nope

HAWTHORNE BABY!!!
It should be titled "Rankings Based on all time Delusion"

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

:think::drunk::D

From one of those quality FB pages

SHIEL BOMBERS OUT OF CLUB?

Essendon star recruit Dylan Shiel is RUMOURED to apparently be SEEKING ways of moving from Essendon to Carlton in the 2019 season.

Shiels has previously BEEN strongly linked to CARLTON in the trade period, and has been rumoured to maybe be QUESTIONING his decision at Essendon during the preseason.

From there, it APPEARS that round 1 could be the final straw for SHIELd, who is rumoured to be considering immediate RETIREMENT, only to be DRAFTED again by Carlton in the MID-season draft.

He also hates the idea of having MARVEL Stadium as his home ground.

Blues fans, will you be happy to take Shiel in after he gave you the cold shoulder? And Dons fans, are you furious or understanding after yesterday’s display?

Essendon star recruit Dylan Shiel is RUMOURED to apparently be SEEKING ways of moving from Essendon to Carlton in the 2019 season.

Shiels has previously BEEN strongly linked to CARLTON in the trade period, and has been rumoured to maybe be QUESTIONING his decision at Essendon during the preseason.

From there, it APPEARS that round 1 could be the final straw for SHIELd, who is rumoured to be considering immediate RETIREMENT, only to be DRAFTED again by Carlton in the MID-season draft.

Blues fans, will you be happy to take Shiel in after he gave you the cold shoulder? And Dons fans, are you furious or understanding after yesterday’s display?
All those CAPS means it must be TRUE I reckon

straight swap for Cripps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obvious piss take with the caps and 3 different ways of spelling Dylan's surname! Plus, Carlton's home ground is Marvel.

Bonus point for the use of 'maybe be'.

You listen SEN?
100%. At least 90 times better than anything else on the radio on the drive into work, which says a lot about the state of music these days

100%. At least 90 times better than anything else on the radio on the drive into work, which says a lot about the state of music these days
The state of music is fine, it's the state of what the big studios think will sell and what radio stations play that has gone down the toilet

The state of music is fine, it's the state of what the big studios think will sell and what radio stations play that has gone down the toilet
I should have said the state of mainstream music, I'll cop that L

Remove this Banner Ad

Back