Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

One nugget that Finey mentioned on Triple R the other night was about the tax problem his wife had a while ago. Does anyone remember what it was about? The article was linked on here somewhere, but I can't find it. He said that they're real bullies ("rough-housing", etc), and that they got a call the from ATO on a Friday evening, with the tax person saying, "if I had my way, you'd have lost your house and all be living in your car by Monday"
This it?? https://www.theage.com.au/national/...leads-guilty-over-company-20131029-2wczw.html

Rodney Eade was even better

Rodney Eade is limited in his analysis and bad for such an experienced AFL coach - Though Malthouse is next level bad.

I’m a fan of Whateley, excellent journo but for SEN I reckon Harford would have been a better (and possible cheaper) target for Hutchy. More suited to the SEN demographic. Throw in money for Adam White to partner as well.

Channel 7 should have hired Whateley to head up its football team.

That'll be in 2020 - and not just footy. He'll being doing the cricket, races, Olympics etc.

I’m a fan of Whateley, excellent journo but for SEN I reckon Harford would have been a better (and possible cheaper) target for Hutchy. More suited to the SEN demographic. Throw in money for Adam White to partner as well.

Channel 7 should have hired Whateley to head up its football team.

Whateley diversifies the audience.
I can see why the hired him in order to win different listeners.
Not sure about Harford.
He is basically another Jack Heveril.
Can the station carry both of them.

Whateley diversifies the audience.
I can see why the hired him in order to win different listeners.
Not sure about Harford.
He is basically another Jack Heveril.
Can the station carry both of them.

Solution is to sack Heverin.

ABC will poach him back to take over morning timeslot from Jon Faine next year. Can keep all is other FoxFooty and weekend commitments around that, as things were pre-2017

Not in a million years.

There's only one person capable of replacing Jon Faine and her name is Virginia Trioli.

Whateley will be the Bruce replacement for Channel 7, making him very wealthy and very everywhere on a major national level.

Make sense from the perspective of how much more $$ is in television than radio for turning up to the same places, and doing the same thing.

When he is already very experienced on TV and well into his career now with a profile....why not?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raf Epstein could do it.

giphy.gif

One nugget that Finey mentioned on Triple R the other night was about the tax problem his wife had a while ago. Does anyone remember what it was about? The article was linked on here somewhere, but I can't find it. He said that they're real bullies ("rough-housing", etc), and that they got a call the from ATO on a Friday evening, with the tax person saying, "if I had my way, you'd have lost your house and all be living in your car by Monday"
Ironic Finey calling someone else a bully isn't it?

Probably straying way off-topic for this thread, but Raf would be all wrong for what is the most important and crucial radio time-slot in the state, if not the country.

Like him or not, Jon Faine represents the consciousness of Victoria - he's trusted, he's valued and 'has our back' in a world where everyone with an ounce of power will exploit it for personal or political gain.

Very few are in this league and Raf certainly isn't.

Virginia Trioli has been working towards this moment all her life and she ticks all the boxes. It really is her destiny.

Probably straying way off-topic for this thread,

Don't worry about Bedford. Straying off topic is alright if it's temporary.

but Raf would be all wrong for what is the most important and crucial radio time-slot in the state, if not the country.

Like him or not, Jon Faine represents the consciousness of Victoria - he's trusted, he's valued and 'has our back' in a world where everyone with an ounce of power will exploit it for personal or political gain.

Very few are in this league and Raf certainly isn't.

Virginia Trioli has been working towards this moment all her life and she ticks all the boxes. It really is her destiny.
Few can be as cynical as Jon. From the time Raf was given the drive slot, my impression was that he's the guy that would take over form Jon if he ever finished.

Don't worry about Bedford. Straying off topic is alright if it's temporary.

Few can be as cynical as Jon. From the time Raf was given the drive slot, my impression was that he's the guy that would take over form Jon if he ever finished.

Gender doesn't come into it with such an important role, but it'll be 2020 and with respect to ticking boxes, that's a pretty big texta-tick to Triloi.

Make sense from the perspective of how much more $$ is in television than radio for turning up to the same places, and doing the same thing.

When he is already very experienced on TV and well into his career now with a profile....why not?

Why not?

Well, Gerard just doesnt have the same sex appeal of Bruce...does he...?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back