Official Match Thread Season 27. Round 6: Roys FFC vs Las Vegas Bears @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

The only thing you'll be eating on Sunday is dirt.
Yum. I love those chocolatey cookie crumbly things they sprinkle around those wanky deserts at the cafes around the BJO.

tentacle.....love.....is a thing and it rarely ends well, even though it starts off with 'love' :D

And I am unsure of the dimensional stability of the area surrounding the BJO.....could be tentacles.....anywhere.....waiting to envelop the person infused with ChudshakeTM love.....

Maths demonstrates Roys will win

MATHS.png

Fairly easy 25 point win.

Pi2.jpg

I WARNED YOU ALL THAT THERE ARE TENTACLES AROUND THE BJO - BUT YOU LAUGHED AT ME :p

You know, guys. I know you're ditching the bus, poo-pooing the metro system and somehow apparently manufacturing an airfield in town (for a 1km journey), but there is another way to travel from stadium to stadium in Sweet.
spookism will know what I'm talking about.

Tying a group of spider monkeys together and then sitting on them?

Tying a group of spider monkeys together and then sitting on them?
The trick is to make sure they’re all facing the same way when you tie them together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Anyone who knows this stuff simply can't be trusted.

Further on ... omg shut up woman.
For the love of god! Have some sympathy!

(This is for you Mobbs. I dare anyone to watch it all.)

For the love of god! Have some sympathy!

(This is for you Mobbs. I dare anyone to watch it all.)

Oh hell. Now don't I feel like a sack of s**t. I trust her again now. When she speaks normal talk she's ok.

Edit: I watched it all. Honest and touching video. I have no idea what a PhD is but it's clearly both desirable and a pain in the arse.

Edit Edit: Oh, yes I do!

Edit Edit Edit:
I ******* hate Tommy Cash! :D

Last edited:
Massive case of racism against the French there !!!
I've always believed that to be entirely acceptable to be honest.
Have you finished your homework ?

Ok then, but come back on Sunday at the latest, just in case....
You have to do your homework BEFORE you go home?

giphy.gif

You know you're getting older when you're too tired to watch the 4th qtr of the footy.
Might have to join the Roys next season.
I'd ask them now but most have been in bed since 7pm.
Only the reckless ones who still think they're a spring chicken of 75. They'll regret it tomorrow though, mark my words.

Only the reckless ones who still think they're a spring chicken of 75. They'll regret it tomorrow though, mark my words.
I don’t sleep, I’m too scared I won’t wake up. I’ve been awake for almost 11 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back