• Carlton 30+ pts

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 minutes into the 3rd and yes he is now, first half no. If he cut out the squibbing in the first quarter then yes by miles.

Happy with that answer?

Criticising a player for squibbing while talking up Cotchin. Am I in an alternate timeline or something..?

We would have kicked it 5 meters out in front of him or dropped the chest mark.

That was the perfect sit for Jack.

Richmond are a funny team. When they fight hard and play like a good ordinary side their pressure is irrepressible. When they play like millionaires on a victory lap they can let teams in.

It's why I rate them the flag favourites still. They do the basics so well - things you learn at Auskick. Take the marks they should (and use their hands out in front if needed!), shepherd, get the ball moving when under pressure, hit basic targets when you've got time and space. No other club can do these things as well. All the defensive and forward tactics in the world mean jack s**t if you try to take chest marks on the lead or miss simple targets (i.e. the Setterfield to Gibbons kick).

Rance with one on one footy

The comedy

642fb61523aa527589e9ebb0ce88c2f2.jpg

And the stats ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Criticising a player for squibbing while talking up Cotchin. Am I in an alternate timeline or something..?

You can criticise cotch for a lot of things but not putting his head over the ball is not one of them

Back