Oppo Camp AFL Round 1 - All the Other Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Toump was something else again. Still no idea whether it was poor drafting or his hip injury, but all time terrible top four recruit he has covered. Hats off to him because that is a win of sorts.
It was both really. The hip injury obliterated his speed, and probably had some affect on his kicking, but with a pea heart, and the composure of my 3 year old when I pretend to be the boogie man, he was never going to get there.

Geez Carlton have been rubbish since Rance went down. No leadership or anyone willing to stand up and grab the game. It was there to win. Couple goals down, the comps best defender goes down injured, and they literally stop dead. Richmond have been far from great tonight too. Another really poor start for the Blues..

Geez Carlton have been rubbish since Rance went down. No leadership or anyone willing to stand up and grab the game. It was there to win. Couple goals down, the comps best defender goes down injured, and they literally stop dead. Richmond have been far from great tonight too. Another really poor start for the Blues..
Weird isn't it. Curnow, McGovern and McKay all have a great set of hands, and Richmond are a key defender down, and somehow they don't take advantage of that? Bewildering.

I think Richmond have been pretty ordinary. Nothing setting off alarm bells by any stretch, but certainly a long way from what they're capable of. In spite of the 4 goals between the two of them, Lynch and Riewoldt are still a fair way from clicking.

Geez, the government giving Richmond $15m to upgrade their facilities and we still haven't even got a stand alone facility.

Hopefully we can get something signed off this year and get our future home built by the end of 2020.

Weird isn't it. Curnow, McGovern and McKay all have a great set of hands, and Richmond are a key defender down, and somehow they don't take advantage of that? Bewildering.

I think Richmond have been pretty ordinary. Nothing setting off alarm bells by any stretch, but certainly a long way from what they're capable of. In spite of the 4 goals between the two of them, Lynch and Riewoldt are still a fair way from clicking.
That was arguably the worst 3 goal performance by a player in a long long time by Lynch.

I thought the game was meant to be more exciting, fast, free flowing and high scoring now?

The only thing this game hasn't been is high-scoring. But this game has been really entertaining.

The only thing this game hasn't been is high-scoring. But this game has been really entertaining.
I will say though, this 2nd quarter has been very ordinary

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no fear of Geelong, and tbh this game isn't an indicator, but it doesn't convince me either way that they're good or s**t

Remove this Banner Ad

Back