Song Contest Part XIV, Host: Ulahoopski, Theme: Songs Starting With a Vowel, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I initially thought you were talking about Elliot Smith.

I liked Elliott Smith too but would never have picked that as yours NinjaSwan . Thought it was raskolnikov ‘s :$

I thought that Wyclef Jean may have been yours though NS because of the vibe (sort of reminded me of Wavin’ Flag)
Really liked it JoshWoodenSpoon , despite the lack of metal ;)

I didn’t guess this round but would’ve failed if I had tried Drunkgoliath - it’s so round /theme dependent!

And now I’m having nommer’s block Smeg Head :(

I initially thought you were talking about Elliot Smith.
Haha , I wondered if my boted pic gave it away :) . Admittedly the BigFooty downtime meant that I voted late so you may not have seen it (and only seen my /5 at the end of the list comment ).

Judging a song with 1-5 points reminds me of multigrain toast. It tastes nice and has texture. English breakfast tea needs only to have a splash, only a splash...otherwise it's ruined at Sydney airport. Lots of Asians feeling the cold in Sydney. Bucket hats for the cold sun. How do we vote for music not made by man? Is a bird a musician? I prefer his morning song over any composer that has existed. Some of the greatest musicians are animals. Just lie down on the grass and listen to them as they perform. They don't creature tunes for money or fame, they do it for tribal reasons. Pure. Real. Hours of music from birds to dogs barking. 5 votes to animals. Tradesmen are the Rachmaninoff's of real life. The bassoon sound of their chainsaw, saxophone angle-grinders, hammers for percussion. Raw industrial music. No need for a stage. Plenty of gravy. Thrusting to the sounds of an owl wearing a top-hat. 5 votes.

Judging a song with 1-5 points reminds me of multigrain toast. It tastes nice and has texture. English breakfast tea needs only to have a splash, only a splash...otherwise it's ruined at Sydney airport. Lots of Asians feeling the cold in Sydney. Bucket hats for the cold sun. How do we vote for music not made by man? Is a bird a musician? I prefer his morning song over any composer that has existed. Some of the greatest musicians are animals. Just lie down on the grass and listen to them as they perform. They don't creature tunes for money or fame, they do it for tribal reasons. Pure. Real. Hours of music from birds to dogs barking. 5 votes to animals. Tradesmen are the Rachmaninoff's of real life. The bassoon sound of their chainsaw, saxophone angle-grinders, hammers for percussion. Raw industrial music. No need for a stage. Plenty of gravy. Thrusting to the sounds of an owl wearing a top-hat. 5 votes.
What are you doing in Sydney?

Brunch isn't even a real meal. It's just a portmanteau like 'The Brian Jonestown Massacre' and 'Snark'. Just eat a bagel in Caulfield and call it breakfast. No matter what time of the day. The oboe is as close to the sound of the human voice we can get. It’s the only instrument that can convey the depth of human emotion. On a good day it’s a swan — poignant, and rich, and complex.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Racist? Brunch isn't a race you SJW. It's a religion. And an extreme religion if you ask me. I mean, look at Woodie Guthrie and the old blues players. They lived the life. Every piece of art mimics another piece of art until all creativity is null and void. What does a blues player have to sing about these days? Too much dirt on his BMW that he parks around the corner of the venue and then walks the rest of the way to make it look like he hitched from Brooklyn? No. No sir. You can shove your brunch up your crevice with your orange peels and tree-bark. Deadwood flute music for 5 votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back