Rumour GFC 2019 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, dandy.
I have my own reasons why I'd be forcing every player to cut their hair before they got a game.

Now go back and do a search in regards to the young player for Port who burst on the scene and then stagnated. He was far too worried about removing his fringe from his eyes rather than focusing on the football. One hand was always out of action. He cut his hair and started playing like the player he was touted to become. There's plenty more.

I wouldn't draft a single player who was focused on image first.

If I was an AFL coach, I would make all players shave their head.
Fringes are of the devil.

103279914-457x675.jpg

I have my own reasons why I'd be forcing every player to cut their hair before they got a game.

Now go back and do a search in regards to the young player for Port who burst on the scene and then stagnated. He was far too worried about removing his fringe from his eyes rather than focusing on the football. One hand was always out of action. He cut his hair and started playing like the player he was touted to become. There's plenty more.

Where do you stand on mullets?

Did he sign ..I know it was forecast... I suspect he will get more dollars by staying..if he is happy good luck to the suns.
I may have jumped the gun but it appears if he hasn’t already he will. Still has a way to go to prove himself but perfect age and size for us.

It’d be nice if Kolo was playing so well he pushed Taylor and Hendo out of the side. But he’s played well enough to make it a conversation. Blicavs, Stewart and possibly Henry are or with Henry could be elite defenders. If Kolo can play a defensive role with those guys plus small defenders like Tuohy, Bews and Clarke we’ve got a very good backine for the next few years.
I don’t want to see Kolo play wing or anywhere else but back. I think his standing is hurt currently by the fact we have so many tall defenders. But looking forward he should be a good role player amongst what should be a strength for the next few years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly "Young player from Port who bust on the scene and then stagnated" brings to mind too many results :)

Suppose it mirrors the trajectory of their whole club...

It appears that Smith’s papers are pretty well stamped. Buzza would be at long odds to stay too meaning we’ll likely take a ruck in the next draft period.
Proof is the pudding... Scott I think made positive comments about Buzza recently ..and who knows what happens thru the year if Smith gets a game .... but as it stands I think we need to add another forward and another ruck.. so maybe a forward ruck.. but we have add Shlensog I wonder how many is the right number. Do we add Bailey Williams type or someone more ruck forward.

That list is enticing but I doubt we will get anyone on it ..nice but but id say we will continue to plough the road for mids and add value in height ..and hope a mature falls into their laps for a redlight special. Most talls take extra time and I think thats a part of why we do it that way. There was a kid that missed getting drafted that is back in TAC or NAB I think its called Rielly Bowman will play for the Dragons.. he maybe worth watching.

Last edited:
If our smalls don't work this year we could bring Lewis Taylor home out of contract end of year

Yes we could.. and historically if a player says he is interested we would at least explore it ..especially if we lose kelly.

Personally I think there are others id prefer on the Brisbane list.. and he is not fa.

If we are to trade Id rather look at more structural requiremets

Are you guys seriously debating an 18 year old kids haircut? This place is starting to get weird

Starting to get weird!!!!
Obviously you have not been around here very long.

I wonder if we made the right call on Constable instead of Worpel?

Both prospects look good, but I think athletically (pace and strength) Worpel has the edge atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back