How s**t scary are the tigers going to be this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Once Lynch gets game time under his belt and those marks he dropped last night begin to stick and my mate Balta looks like a great prospect as a part time ruck/mid/forward take your pick, superstar in the making. We have players like Caddy, Costagna and Grigg to comeback and also a capable fill in replacement for Rance in Ryan Garthwaite who will be a part of our future back-line so it's a perfect opportunity to get game time into this lad now that Rance looks like he's done for the year.....beware of the tigers!

• Banned
Nothing scary about what I saw from either team. Snoozefest of a game
Do you expect fireworks after 6 months lay off do you?...you'll see a similar game tonight as well with your pies. It takes time to get yourself fully fit for the season ahead and also for your skill level to improve game by game, You'll see what i mean after you watch your match.

Do you expect fireworks after 6 months lay off do you?...you'll see a similar game tonight as well with your pies. It takes time to get yourself fully fit for the season ahead and also for your skill level to improve game by game, You'll see what i mean after you watch your match.
I’m not the one claiming people are scared. Nobody’s scared.

RIP Rance's sex life tho

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Outplayed for major portions of the game by last years spooners. Five goals early on the back of you three extra men then junktime central at the end. I'd be super scared if I was an actual relevant side that's for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back