Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 6: Baghdad Bombers vs Coney Island Warriors @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

How are you getting alerts for other peoples posts that I have replied too... ?
um, it's called a software programme, let's you know when people have posted, sort of how the whole thing works really ..

appropriate, it will be your funeral on Sunday
Sorry, cannot do .....my speech is still to be videoed .....so far I've got the funeral timed for an hour and 25 minutes ....will be longer with catering, which I plan on participating in via a pre-recorded video

The saddest of all keys

How good is Spinal Tap? My second favourite musical piss take movie behind CB4.

I may have to post 'Sweat From My Balls' later.

either missed it or chose to ignore it, it's a male kinda thing
If you missed it then you didn't read it... If you ignored it then you showed enough enthusiasm to criticise and prove you're ignorant to the fact and just wanted to put the little women down... Ignorant much?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck to both teams this weekend. I'm sure it will be a thrilling contest. Wish I could be here to watch it however we will be pitting our skills against a very worthy adversary in the Hawks. Have a great game and remember to just have fun!

Broken

Good luck to both teams this weekend. I'm sure it will be a thrilling contest. Wish I could be here to watch it however we will be pitting our skills against a very worthy adversary in the Hawks. Have a great game and remember to just have fun!

Broken
And we wish you the best of luck!!!

Broken
I applaud you wishing the Bombers the best of luck this week ......how is it, when I do the same in your threads, I get this ???

signed: Confused

giphy.gif

I applaud you wishing the Bombers the best of luck this week ......how is it, when I do the same in your threads, I get this ???

signed: Confused

giphy.gif

I am saddened to hear this, you are welcome in our thread any time mate. Please come on over and share your thoughts and insights

P.S. Great use of ellipses and I truly love your quirky use of extra extra dots :D

Broken

Yessss CB4, how ******* good. :thumbsu:

I watched the first 30 mins of Anvil thinking it was a Spinal Tap tribute. The shock when I suddenly realised it was all real!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back