Things That Make You Cringe.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The comments on this: “He would be a flat snake on the road!11!!1” “I’d have run him over!”, etc.

I’m sure you would run him over.:rolleyes:

Shame the video cut out when it did. Seemed like some good samaritans got involved.

SBW is the first (and only AFAIK) Musilm to play for the All Blacks, and he previously played for the Crusaders. It's close to home for him even though he's still a guy who chases a ball around/punches people in the head for a living.

He's also a massive dickhead, I missed mentioning that. One of the most selfish professional athletes in the world.

He's also a massive dickhead, I missed mentioning that. One of the most selfish professional athletes in the world.

He was also lucky as * to beat Francois Botha, one of the more dodgy events in Aussie boxing. A fight that was scheduled for 12 rounds suddenly got stopped after 10, i'm sure it's not relevant that Botha was starting to come back in a big way as well.

N5gDOIe.png

With the 3 references on the polo shirt, I think Nissan is a sponsor of Hawthorn............. I can't be sure though :p

N5gDOIe.png

With the 3 references on the polo shirt, I think Nissan is a sponsor of Hawthorn............. I can't be sure though :p

The position of the sponsors logo on the sleeve is annoying. Prefer them to be located on the side, it sits better instead of protruding on the front.

Situation

Good mate of mine seems to like spending more time with my sibling. By more I mean doesnt come by the north household, rarely calls/texts. However, texts sibling quite a lot. Sibling has informed me so many times, and seemingly gleefully informs me everytime they are catching up. OK cool. At times we're all been out together, at social events and the like. Good mate then hangs out with me and the lads. OK cool. Even if said sibling is in or around the group, mate is pretty normal and himself.

However, when around sibling the cringeyness sets in. Mind you these are hearsay, as its only done I am not present.

- do you know how much my car costs?
- do you know how much my apartment costs?
- neighbour i've never met asked me if im a doctor cause of the car i drive
- i'll come over to your place and we'll watch the footy

Said mate is a boastful person, and enjoys the company of yes men, such as sibling. Doesnt boast around other friends in the circle as they dont tolerate the s**t.

Other points - sibling is married with kids. Mate is not in any relationship

Im cringing typing this

He/she is above average for his/her age.

Every. Parent. Ever.*

*not every parent but more than half

Remove this Banner Ad

Back