Werewolf WEREWOLF VINTAGE ROUND

Remove this Banner Ad

I know you are onto me because you seered me night one as a wolf. It's why your posting has come across that way ever since.

We've also seered two of your teammates. One being being the roleblocker.

Enjoy the game. It lost its touch the minute MWPP started looking at status and I didn't stand a chance then.

Adios.
o_O

Cockarfitt it is

DapperJong

I actually can't trust this game anymore after the activity thing and you've named two more evil. Don't take this personally but you haven't displayed these traits in the past which makes me believe you're still looking at peoples profiles, and If I can't trust the game then what's the use.

If people can do it, then why both making a rule that is impossible to enforce unless people reveal they've done it?

Personally I don't do it as it defeats the fun, but it seems silly to try and make something like that a rule. I get it caught you out, but really your play was a whole lot more telling than that. For all I know you were in a PM with fellow Cats supporters talking about how good Danger is. Your play was what sealed your fate for me.

Shame you've had to throw your toys out of the cot on the way out.

Ok well I'm a fake seer. I seered smeghead on night 1 and he showed up as Villager
I seered TFW on night 2 and came back as GodFather.

Smeg Head is clearly evil because something something
DapperJong
This looks like a throw away comment, but if he's evil and has somehow seered Smeg as good this could be a slight throw away post that could be used as an excuse later on.

Ok well I'm a fake seer. I seered smeghead on night 1 and he showed up as Villager
Smeghead may have intimidated Porps. That is my gut feeling. He tried to push it on me and was the first to bring up Porps yesterday.

Good chance smeg is evil then.

Well that implicates Smeg for sure. Could be the SK for all we know.

I think we’ve all but wrapped it up here for today, so I’m making an early start on tomorrow’s lynch
por_please_you

DapperJong
Get my name right minnow! :p

This looks like a throw away comment, but if he's evil and has somehow seered Smeg as good this could be a slight throw away post that could be used as an excuse later on.
i can be whatever you want me to be ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get my name right minnow! :p
look, it’s a stressful, emotionally charged situation we find ourselves in, but that is no excuse for poor grammar.

I noticed that. TJASTA votes like that all the time, but it could be a good cover for him.

i’m beginning to suspect your endorsements are in fact, quite meaningless.
He did support your campaign to claim 'known good'.

Do we need to question that?

If you believe DemonJim claiming false seer, pretty soft thing to claim considering noone is directly told they are.
Well I shared a PM with Filthy and he wasn't the Godfather so I think he's been indirectly told who he is.

But villager doesn't necessarily mean evil.

Is it just me or can you no longer see post counts in these things anymore?

Cockarfitt HAS CONCEDED - WOLF - LYNCHED.

IT IS NOW NIGHT.

DEADLINE FOR ACTIONS IS AS PER OP BUT THE WRITE UP WILL APPEAR MUCH MUCH LATER AS I WILL BE DRUNK TONIGHT.

I’m surprised by nakkers there. I don’t rate curbs looking at profiles either but it could mean anything. I have heaps of pm’s.
C
If you believe DemonJim claiming false seer, pretty soft thing to claim considering noone is directly told they are.
Don’t say that I just gave him the amulet!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back