AFL 2019 - AFL Round 1

Who Covers The Line?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

sportsbet promo and beteasy promo combined make for some some pretty decent risk free returns on all the games over this weekend.

ive got every outcome hedged (either team to win or a draw) and could win $0 - $1300 with no risk of losing at all.

Cutler speccy bets.
Rory Lobb any time goal 2 bucks and 2 goals 7.50. Stated wanted more time fwd than ruck, named forward pocket and Kangas with a lack of key defence.

Chris Burgess or 'Burgers 🍔 ' at he likes to be called. 5 bucks for 2 snags. Named full forward and they play Saints.
Lobb to kick 2 goals has come into $1.85 from $7. Nice find, thanks.

A few little miscellaneous ones:

Aaron Naughton AGS @ 2.20
Mitch Robinson AGS @ 2.10
Shaun Burgoyne AGS @ 2.75
Brad Ebert AGS @ 2.10
Brad Ebert to kick 2+ @ 8.00
Brad Ebert to kick 3+ @ 26.00
Corey Wagner AGS @ 6.00
Jayden Hunt AGS @ 3.25

All should spend varying amounts of time forward, all on Ladbrokes bar Ebert (Sportsbet).

Scores level at the end of any Qtr tonight I am taking at 13-1 on Bet Easy.

I reckon this game will be close and the Cats are never easy beats.

Hopefully I get a little in the kitty for tomorrow’s racing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

be pretty happy with danger
Only had $8 on it to give me a free $100 to attack tomorrow’s racing

Not a huge collect but I am taking it!

This one could backfire, but should be safe. Collingwood to continue their high possession footy and Abletts new role gets this one over.

4u Beams more disposals than Ablett @ $1.67 (365)
Ablett magically got a free disposal out of nowhere mid way through the last quarter and burnt this bet, was tailing it all the way

This one could backfire, but should be safe. Collingwood to continue their high possession footy and Abletts new role gets this one over.

4u Beams more disposals than Ablett @ $1.67 (365)
That really hurt, Ablett handballs to himself twice in the first quarter to get three disposals and then picks up three cheap ones at the end to tie with Beams :mad:

Ablett magically got a free disposal out of nowhere mid way through the last quarter and burnt this bet, was tailing it all the way
Yeh Ablett got a few cheap ones along the way! Turns a nice winning night into a losing one. Absolutely spewing. That’s the risk you take laying bigger units.

Back