Non Lions Discussion 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood supporters look ridiculous. There are clear frees against like push in the back etc and they are whingeing about it. Take off your goggles. They would argue every free

Their absurd reactions have been the highlight for me so far.

Terrible goal kicking hasn't improved any over the preseason I've noticed tonight....Can't stand Wayne Carey, but I like the fact he speaks his mind. Did anyone hear him earlier in the game when they were discussing how to improve the goal kicking? The other commentators were giving their thoughts and remedies etc when Carey popped in with "...they practice?"

...and that's it in a nutshell, so simple really but doesn't seem to happen. Still.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because of the teams playing this will be endlessly talked up as a classic tough arm wrestle. If this quality was delivered by two non-Vic teams it would be considered ordinary.

Maybe the last quarter will be an improvement.

Aish remains the most bland player in the AFL. The Ned Flanders of the AFL. But that may be unkind to Flanders.

When I was in grade 8, an American guy enrolled at our school.

Everyone was desperate to be his mate, because he was American, despite the fact he was kinda dull and not anywhere near as interesting as he thought he was.

The whole thing reminds me of the media obsession with Mason Cox.
Yup, so much cultural cringe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back