Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Good' to see that the umpires are still falling for Selwood and Dangerfield's blatant ducking and diving as always.

I’d love to see some sort of advanced metric that quantifies just how much of an advantage Geelong has enjoyed over the competition in real terms, thanks to Selwood’s hundreds and hundreds of free kicks in contested situations over and above his peers.

It has clearly contributed to their ridiculously lopsided win-loss ledger in games decided by less than 10 points or whatever it is.

I’d love to see some sort of advanced metric that quantifies just how much of an advantage Geelong has enjoyed over the competition in real terms, thanks to Selwood’s hundreds and hundreds of free kicks in contested situations over and above his peers.

It has clearly contributed to their ridiculously lopsided win-loss ledger in games decided by less than 10 points or whatever it is.

Lol I’m pretty sure it’s Schulzenfest who has listed some of duckwoods free kicks stats before

They were boggling

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any idiot could have told you this would be a better contest than rich Carlton but AFL hey

It's only been close because both teams' skills have been equally crap. It's been like watching Carlton play Carlton.

HrB9KNM.png

Classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back