Oppo Camp The Non-North Football Discussion & AFL Matchday Chat Thread: Edition IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been reported a 5 year old child cried!

OH NO, NOT THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The kid might just end up being the only non snowflake of his entire generation.

Full backs have changed a bit over the years. What do you reckon Mickey Martyn would make of Mark Blicavs and Darcy Moore?

He'd belt them...............if he could catch them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm struggling to think of a worse individual game from an elite mid as Treloar has had tonight. He's lucky he kicked that goal, because otherwise it's been all fumbles and turnovers. EDIT: LOL I just checked and he's had 30 to 3qt time and 100+ fantasy points. What the * do I know.

Pies really should be 3 or 4 goals up IMO, but they've just failed to execute, usually in uncharacteristically sloppy fashion from good players, at important times. Their own mistakes are keeping Geelong in it.

I'm struggling to think of a worse individual game from an elite mid as Treloar has had tonight. He's lucky he kicked that goal, because otherwise it's been all fumbles and turnovers.

Pies really should be 3 or 4 goals up IMO, but they've just failed to execute, usually in uncharacteristically sloppy fashion from good players, at important times. Their own mistakes are keeping Geelong in it.

30 disposals @ 57%. 10 clangers.

30 disposals @ 57%. 10 clangers.
Haha yeah I just edited my post. I'm staggered he's had that many touches, but not surprised by the efficiency or the clanger numbers. Despite the 30, I don't think he's been good.

The fwd presses seemed to loosened up a bit.
I reckon sides welded to playing numbers behind the ball are going to find it very difficult the longer the game goes.

Better ball users will be a premium, especially at the death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back