Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Geelong > 30 pts

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Because he misses those 25m dead in front shots on goal too often. They have a great midfield, one of the best full forwards, a great back line, huge home ground advantage but haven't been a serious contender for some time. That doesn't happen without a reason.
Think we’ve been in and around. Takes a bit to go right at the pointy end. Not exactly dire straits at the cattery and certainly not Dangers fault. Think that’s bit harsh, but it’s your opinion.

I tell you what. Collingwood go about 100 times harder at the ball than Geelong.

Old mate Hawkins, looks like Tarzan plays like Jane

Considering Ling keeps going on about Grundy he should probably bring up that Collingwood are losing clearances both around the ground and in the centre.

Varcoe bounced back up to make that shepherd there for Crisp. God I love watching him play and his work ethic. His final quarter 2011 GF goal is one of the most underrated - ran the length of the field following up at every opportunity to seal it.

Agreed.
Still absolutely love him for that game.

He’s very much removed from that stereotype perpetuated about a lot of indigenous players that their skills are superhuman but they struggle to inject themselves into the game at times.
His skill is actually a bit low but his will and effort are just first class. He’s like a less talented Rioli with his desire to have an impact whether he has the ball or not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think we’ve been in and around. Takes a bit to go right at the pointy end. Not exactly dire straits at the cattery and certainly not Dangers fault. Think that’s bit harsh, but it’s your opinion.

Don't get me wrong, he is a beast, he just coughs it up a bit too much and is prone at missing some easy shots on goal, understandable for an average player but if you are one of the best, you should be a lot better at the basics. It is my opinion of course.

Back