Oppo Camp AFL Round 1 - All the Other Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, that was a shame to see the magpies lose a tight one !!!!!
In a pigs ear !!!!
The only downside to this is seeing Chris Scott happy.
Nice cameo from Jeremy Howe. Provided the score assist to seal the game. Well done !!

******* channel 7. Chain of 30 possessions not called as they all talk about tattoos. Just let JB do it one out the rest are deplorable

JB
BT
Richo
Carey
Ling

That's 2 too many.
* off Ling an Carey an have 1 special comments person.

Ling is supposed to be a boundary rider but he does special comments aswell. Can't stand that ginger campaigner.

JB
BT
Richo
Carey
Ling

That's 2 too many.
**** off Ling an Carey an have 1 special comments person.

Ling is supposed to be a boundary rider but he does special comments aswell. Can't stand that ginger campaigner.
I don't mind Richo for special comments. BT has had it. I'm as suck of him as I am Bruce

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Adelaide v Hawthorn game is almost identical to ours. Adelaide completely dysfunctional, Hawthorn dominating but score doesn't reflect it.

Watching the Lions game, and not shocked by the score. They are a quality side with a quality coach. I'm genuinely jealous of their spread of talent. Andrews and Gardiner would be our two KPDs. Witherden is an awesome HBF being tutored by one of the GOATs. Neale, McCluggage, Berry, Zorko, Lyons is a great midfield mix and they've got two incredible young mid/small forwards in Rayner and Cameron supporting a brilliant young KPF in Hipwood.

Watching the Lions game, and not shocked by the score. They are a quality side with a quality coach. I'm genuinely jealous of their spread of talent. Andrews and Gardiner would be our two KPDs. Witherden is an awesome HBF being tutored by one of the GOATs. Neale, McCluggage, Berry, Zorko, Lyons is a great midfield mix and they've got two incredible young mid/small forwards in Rayner and Cameron supporting a brilliant young KPF in Hipwood.

I reckon Hipwood is pretty overrated but agree with the rest of your post. McCarthy has been really good tonight too, one of my Geelong mates had huge wraps on him but he was injured way too much.

I reckon Hipwood is pretty overrated but agree with the rest of your post. McCarthy has been really good tonight too, one of my Geelong mates had huge wraps on him but he was injured way too much.
Hipwood is a bit of a cocktease like Petracca, but you can see it coming together.

Glad we play the Lions during the day in QLD this year, the night games up there at this time of year are ridiculous humidity-wise. Not taking anything away from Brisbanes performance but it suits their forward setup perfectly, compared to a kick and mark team like the Eagles who will naturally find it hard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back