Round 1 Discussion (Dedicated to Jiska)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif
capture.gif

I have 3 rookie choices I can't work out... need some advice. Think Melbourne will kill Port. Will that jeopardize the 3 Port rookies scores?

B. Hore Duursma or Burgess
M. Scott or Butters
F. Drew or Parker

Help very appreciated.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Try living and dying by your own sword like the rest of us.

I have 3 rookie choices I can't work out... need some advice. Think Melbourne will kill Port. Will that jeopardize the 3 Port rookies scores?

M. Scott or Butters
F. Drew or Parker

Help very appreciated.

I'm drunk can you come back in the morning please Sir?

M. Scott or Butters
F. Drew or Parker

Help very appreciated.

Just go for the more expensive rookies on each line. You've paid more for them for a reason - right?

693/8

Both Dangerspud and Grundy failed to justify their starting price tags :crossmark:

Got Kentstable on the pine with the E, wonder if i could start a cheeky mid donut and get his 85 :think:

Tossing up between Macrae and Gawn as my captain :think:

Tossing up between deleting my account or deleting my team :think:

Billings has a small dick :heavycheck:

I'm drunk can you come back in the morning please Sir?

Apparently not drunk enough. I can still understand you. Go away and skull 4 beers so you come back posting OC style

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like many others not happy with Grundy.

But we all know what he’s capable of so no panic stations.

Danger is a lock in EVERYONES team so non issue.

So that left me with Clark ✅ Constable ✅ (& on field) Kelly ✅

Not too bad tbh.

827/8 (C)

On another note...how the **** did those cheating campaigners not pay that hanger to Howe in the first Q...Dogs!

You sound so frustrated you should post puppies

M. Scott or Butters
F. Drew or Parker

Help very appreciated.

Derrrrrrrrsma
Butters
Drew

M. Scott or Butters
F. Drew or Parker

Help very appreciated.

All locks on there price, no one really knows.
The bolded feel safe though.

672 from 8. :moustache:

Moore decent first up. Starting rookies in Constable, Setterfield, Clark and Walsh impressive early. :fire:

Grundy leaves a little to be desired, but not the end of the world. o_O

Collins and Drew are the only rookies remaining, with my mid-pricers in Libba, B. Crouch, Sheed, Smith and Worpel to (hopefully) tear it up. :thumbsu:

So, I was out at the polo this afternoon and followed that up with an aperitif with The Colonel, and what do you know, those blasted Saints have left young Mr Hind out of their team. Can somebody be a sport and let a fellow know whether one can trade the grotty little tyke without it costing a trade? Hmm?

8\672 :think:

Grundy killed me and if the s**t he served up continues next week then he is GONESKI! :mad::thumbsdown:

Constable was great for me at M8 and Moore good at F4. Clark serviceable at D5.

3 rookies left to play but have a sexy midfield of Macrae, Oliver, Fyfe, Neale and M.Crouch to come plus Heeney, Dunkley and captain Gawn among others. :cool::thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back