Discussion The West Coast Eagles Guernsey Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really relevant but I just had to post this for the hilarious title. I guess the seller thinks that version of the eagle is known as an "orche".

Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 11.12.20 am.png

Not really relevant but I just had to post this for the hilarious title. I guess the seller thinks that version of the eagle is known as an "orche".
View attachment 631281

Possible that 'Ochre' was added as it would help it come up in search results. Similar to how lots of wholesale Geelong jumpers have 'Dangerfield Selwood Ablett' added to the title, even though the item really has nothing to do with them

I hate the practice on Scumtree, especially when looking for something specific and sellers haves tagged in every car make and model ever made in the description.

Possible that 'Ochre' was added as it would help it come up in search results. Similar to how lots of wholesale Geelong jumpers have 'Dangerfield Selwood Ablett' added to the title, even though the item really has nothing to do with them
Not ochre.

Orche.

O R C H E

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon it’s a long sleeved he’s rolled up during the game. Maybe he went over with long sleeves and it got too hot? Swans player in the background also has sleeves, maybe it was meant to be cold? Surely they take more than one jumper per player over for a game though?

Yet another Eagles sample guernsey went for big dollars the other day. It's definitely not a player issue (maybe the buyer realised this afterwards as they abandoned their purchase). Most Eagles collectors know this, but the dead giveaway is the HJ's box on the back, which is positioned a lot lower on the prototypes. It does have watermarks though, which is a bit odd considering the #12 sample Patterz123 used to own didn't.

uP2Ause.png

What a PI looks like...

I1UMArM.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back