No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly - if we had played like that and scraped a win I reckon Clarko would have been pretty uncomplimentary in a press conference after the game. The Cats folk are acting like they won a final.

giphy.gif

God damn it Magpies!

Good on them for having a laugh at their own expense.:thumbsu: Almost human:p
I saw this go up, but didn't get the reference to the tape. What was it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct, but he knows a thing or two about tapes.
Yes he does. It's ashame, I was a huge fan of his dad Paul, when he played for the Borough, many years before Box Hill became Hawthorn. I lived across the road from North Port oval when I was a kid and watched every single Port home game live. But his son is a dickhead.

Yes he does. It's ashame, I was a huge fan of his dad Paul, when he played for the Borough, many years before Box Hill became Hawthorn. I lived across the road from North Port oval when I was a kid and watched every single Port home game live. But his son is a dickhead.

You're absolutely correct about Dane, he could have gone down as one of the greats of the game.

However there is so much that happened off the field, that will forever tarnish his name.

He certainly is a dickhead, the amount on times that I seen him at Eve nightclub, high as a kite and starting fights or acting totally inappropriate to ladies (almost predatory) was absurd.

Such a bloody waste and will forever be remembered as a dickhead.

We are seeing at centre bounces the team winning the clearance at least as likely as before 666 to pump it to the top of the goalsquare (not that it didn’t happen before)
We are seeing huge packs of fliers there too.

Now I’m particularly thinking of Etihad here, with no wind influence. Why don’t they try to get the breakaway mid be a good kick for long range goals? And just kick right over that pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back