Non Lions Discussion 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Crap standard in the first half but the last half got my heart rate up

Jeez the games open up late under 6/6/6 when coaches can’t throw players back at the centre bounce.

Going to be a lot of tense finishes this year.

Weller for pick 2 is still a terrible trade. As for Swallow I recall him being massively hyped before being drafted at pick 1. So far he hasn't done much

Weller and Ballard for brayshaw

Brayshaw slow start but building.
Weller and Ballard both be important for us. Obviously would have rathered we. Pay less but don’t think we’d be disappointed in how it’s turned out so far.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just like the sun rises every day - James Aish bottles a 50/50 contest. Super soft.
And to think Cripps was still on the board when we drafted Aish, which TBD kindly pointed out a day or two ago.:oops:

I'm genuinely surprised that Aish is getting a game at Collingwood is their much vaunted depth a misnomer?

And to think Cripps was still on the board when we drafted Aish, which TBD kindly pointed out a day or two ago.:oops:

I'm genuinely surprised that Aish is getting a game at Collingwood is their much vaunted depth a misnomer?
I was going to post the same thing, it's astonishing really, he'd be lucky to get a game in the NEAFL for us this season. Surely the Pies have someone on their list who'd be a better fit than Aish.

Noticed that at least two goals kicked with Beams in the area.....nothing has changed. Defensively useless.

Pendlebury, Sidebottom and Beams is a very unaccountable trio. Treloar has been smelling his own farts too much and plays like it.

Adams and Sier will harden then up a bit, albeit at the expense of some class.

Collingwood are a lot better than that performance indicated. So unfortunately they will get on a roll at some point.

But for now... WEEEEEEEEE!

I have to say, a suspended player doing official paid commentary work is kinda gross too.

I thought the whole idea was that they are in the dog house... can’t play state league footy or anything.

Weller and Ballard for brayshaw

Brayshaw slow start but building.
Weller and Ballard both be important for us. Obviously would have rathered we. Pay less but don’t think we’d be disappointed in how it’s turned out so far.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Weller is good but pick 2 was way too much. Your second round pick should have gotten it done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back