The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 23 Thread #lakersofficiallytomissthe playoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol - someone was drunk...

1553234533081_GJA24IO20.1-2.png

Last time I was in the US, Jimmer was the story of the NCAA tournament. Now on this trip I may actually see him suit up for the Suns. #jimmernarrative

Last time I was in the US, Jimmer was the story of the NCAA tournament. Now on this trip I may actually see him suit up for the Suns. #jimmernarrative

Sarver has figured out that Jimmer fans will buy more merchandise than disillusioned Suns fans.

1553288530042.png

Haha, that's great.

If you're good peternorth I will get you the director's cut for Christmas this year.

PN will be sad this Christmas after Lakers top off-season acquisitions are Kent Bazemore and Shelvin Mack.

I'd love to see Magic shooped in to this image. Preferably right after D'Angelo Russell has finished tearing the Lakers a new poop hole.

1553290585581.png

lol - someone was drunk...

1553234533081_GJA24IO20.1-2.png

We are a development league it seems. Well, whatever country that is

All your dreams have come true. Post pics.

PN will be sad this Christmas after Lakers top off-season acquisitions are Kent Bazemore and Shelvin Mack.

We never attract good free agents. #smallcity

harden 27 first quarter points.

If he scores 50 today he will equal Jordan in terms of number of 50 point games in a season (7).

He blew a couple of easy layups late too. Should have had 30. Spurs just started fouling in the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is one of those games where you can't really criticize Harden for scoring/shooting so much because no one else in the team is hitting a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back