Votes: 34 15.8%
  • 14 - 17

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Wooden Spoon: Pick 1, baby!

Votes: 36 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwoods mids wax so well normally it’s almost like Beams is an uneccesary surplus for them.
He did look a bit slow out there.
I think he’ll have a few classy games where he stands out but I don’t think he’s going to make them that much better.

A message to Bucks.
You are killing me man. One more loss and the pleasure centres of my brain will explode. Please no more, you've turned a nice "boy next door" Crispy into a feral masturbater. Aisho's contribution to your games is sending my Amygdala into rapturous overdrive and what the #$%&@ have you done with our captain Beamsy. He looks like operating with a slow cooker wiring, permanently set on "keep warm." So please stop, do something, anything to relieve my happiness. Too much of a good thing and all that. I'm not gonna ask for much. Just a pick 11 or 12 in this year's draft will lower my happiness barometer gage. But jeesus man, you're manufacturing a pick in the top 5 and that's not gonna do my "clinical happiness anxiety" much good.

Thanks for listening bud. You appear like you've learnt a lot and have turned yourself around from a FIGJAM into a Fagan clone. But I'm not sure if it's all an act or the real Bucks is lurking under somewhere. So let the real Bucks loose man, you're repressing too much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know we are supposed to be death riding GC too.... but I just can't bring myself to cheer for the Saints against them.

There's just too much Shakespearian tragic appeal in the Saints getting rolled by the plastics.

I'm putting the DR of GC temporarily on hold......just for this one week.

I know we are supposed to be death riding GC too.... but I just can't bring myself to cheer for the Saints against them.

There's just too much Shakespearian tragic appeal in the Saints getting rolled by the plastics.

I'm putting the DR of GC temporarily on hold......just for this one week.

No shade on either club when I say this, but this game has s**t game written all over it. Neither side looks or looks set to perform that well this season.

Pies next 4 - Tiges, Weagles, Dogs and us.....they could conceivably be 1-3 for their trip north :D

So let's ride them into the hard Gabba centre square :D

As much as I should hate GC, I just can’t do it. Queensland clubs need to be supported, unless they play us, then it’s definitely **** the plastics!

I’m all for the Suns improving as long as we improve more. As long as little brother knows their place I have no beef.

I’m all for the Suns improving as long as we improve more. As long as little brother knows their place I have no beef.

Pretty much my position too - solidarity is a fine thing, but somebody has to be Lech Walesa :)

Back