Status
Not open for further replies.

Survey

All Australian
May 19, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Fuzzy is that falling on their ass from getting hit late and from behind? 👊😎😎
exactly Turbs , Newport warriors pffffttt... weak as p*ss if they can't hit from behind... Never see them standing under the ball showing real courage.. Cowards that have no respect

Marty Monsta

Debutant
Nov 15, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
They must of photo shopped out the noose from the yarraville coach’s neck

Attachments

• 6AB20A23-EB27-4B54-8B3C-B1312A8F7539.png
    6AB20A23-EB27-4B54-8B3C-B1312A8F7539.png
    928.7 KB · Views: 196

Bunton11

Debutant
Oct 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Manor lakes played Burnside Heights Friday night...Considering the heat,both teams went in & ran hard all night.
Manor lakes accounted for them easy in both games.
Their will be a 6 quarter hit out Thursday between Manor lakes & Wyndham Suns, at the Suns Oval.

Gcfc suns

Rookie
May 2, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Manor lakes played Burnside Heights Friday night...Considering the heat,both teams went in & ran hard all night.
Their will be a 6 quarter hit out Thursday between Manor lakes & Wyndham Suns, at the Suns Oval.
Well you would hope they accounted for them considering Burnside have been a bottom side of the div 3 EDFL since they have had a senior side. Also seen Burnside had Covelli out who manages 80 odd goals a year in a bottom side.

Bunton11

Debutant
Oct 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well you would hope they accounted for them considering Burnside have been a bottom side of the div 3 EDFL since they have had a senior side. Also seen Burnside had Covelli out who manages 80 odd goals a year in a bottom side.
Wouldn't know the expected out come, dont think the scoreboard was the main focus of both teams.
Like i said,considering the heat,both teams ran the game out well.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Old Fella

Debutant
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Yeah saints got up by a couple of goals... not sure the strength of whyndamvales side today though
Hearing that was most of their guys, but maybe the heat got the better of them. Also heard from a few that were there that their Coach is a gun, was hard at it all day. Young side, and will get better as they familiarize themselves with their game style.

Old Fella

Debutant
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Many new faces for Manor Lakes?

Bunton11

Debutant
Oct 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Many new faces for Manor Lakes?

A few, Miles played, Lawson was good, a few new young ones played 1's, Matt & Will from districts, & Woods from Hoppers were good. Probably more pleasing to see injured guys from last season run the game out. And would think Greene,Wright,Edwards,Lesko who did not play would be in the best side, so good depth though,considering departures.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GrumpyOldMan_NC

Monday's Expert
Feb 1, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
I'm a bit concerned about div 2 , only 113 posts and generally polite and informative, div 1 has over 28 times the number of posts and even div 3 has almost 5 times the number of posts!!! Who should we see, AFL Vic or WRFL, to make sure we have the proper and well deserved number of bat s**t crazy loonie tunes?
fiche.jpg

😂😂😂😂😂

Robos

Team Captain
May 7, 2009
Point Cook
AFL Club
Melbourne
Who can challenge YSE? There strong mix of young ones maturing and bringing in Everet, they should be dominant again. Can Parkside or maybe Wyndhamvale? Or just wait until the GF, lol

GrumpyOldMan_NC

Monday's Expert
Feb 1, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Who can challenge YSE? There strong mix of young ones maturing and bringing in Everet, they should be dominant again. Can Parkside or maybe Wyndhamvale? Or just wait until the GF, lol
Yes, it's going to be interesting. Just looking at the clearances there are other guys coming in as well. I haven't taken the time yet to see their background. From what I can see from FB posts,etc there have been some changes to the coaching staff under Vinnie. Maybe changes to methods and priorities? Time will tell if these changes have an effect on YSE.

GrumpyOldMan_NC

Monday's Expert
Feb 1, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Looks like a few good practice games on the weekend Yarra v Hillside Nth v Poowong Glenorden v West Newport v Moonee Valley

Had to laugh at myself because I read your post as " Yarra v Hillside Nth" and thought 'Wow, that's a new side and madly started googling about them.

Finally twigged that you were talking about two separate games. You can still see the red mark on my forehead

Attachments

• giphy(3).gif
    giphy(3).gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Dec 30, 2003
Melbourne western region
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bulldogs / Willy / Palace
Looks like a few good practice games on the weekend Yarra v Hillside Nth v Poowong Glenorden v West Newport v Moonee Valley

I had a laugh along with Grumpy OM when I thought I thought I saw 'West Newport' had been resurrected and were playing a 3 way practice match with GO and MV.

I'll buy Ando1948 a few commas for Christmas.

Fairly low call

I’ve never had a single issue against Newport

I reckon they were terrific last year in fairness.

We played Moonee Valley in a praccy a few years ago, seniors terrific, u/18's flogs. There was more tongue in cheek than anything there mate

Jerry gee

Team Captain
Aug 27, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Parkside give it a spell they are allergic to division 1 and yarraville did you hear coaches answer on why they lost grand final on WRFL Facebook page ? circumstances out of a control ,you where out coached goose simple

KINGBUDDY

Team Captain
Feb 25, 2009
THE G
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I reckon they were terrific last year in fairness.

We played Moonee Valley in a praccy a few years ago, seniors terrific, u/18's flogs. There was more tongue in cheek than anything there mate

Newport has great people at the helm, they are building a team that cares for each other and respect the opposition on and off the field. Will be a great experience for opposition team to play on their new ground at Langshaws. Even heard whispers the spit may be back..... good luck to all the teams hope it's a great year and the best team will take the flag.

Captain_Crippa

Draftee
Mar 23, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
It’s always a lovely day when the Newport team has the spit going. Lovely people who are very welcoming... do not believe everything you read, they are awesome.

Interesting to see how they fare football wise though, heard they’ve picked up some solid boys and are primed to have a few of the younger lads burst through. Their bnf winner Malek is one to watch this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back