No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geelong get a decent centre half forward and a ruck, Collingwood what is the point with the over possession.
Patrick Dangerfield might be a bit of a knob, but at least he wants the football. Tim Kelly the man you want
to have the ball running into fifty, Mr assists.

It's almost like you can touch the game and feel the moisture of the Gatorade shower. Nothing makes me turn
the game off quicker than a Ling let me talk to my heroes from Geelong segment or the threat of roaming
Brian.

I imagine that nothing would enhance celebrating a victory with teammates, family and friends more than that ill-informed buffoon shuffling over toward you and not having anywhere to hide. Oh, wait check that thought, I turn back to 7 and Lingy's now in the room with microphone in hand. Things can get worse for them and us.

Lol. We you even in Australia then.

How do you think we feel having him in our lives on and off field for all of that period.
LOL I guess you're right. He started the year I left Australia. I only saw him online when he played against us, so it was a sloooooow build up of dislike until I came back two years ago. It might have been his Bozo the Clown appearance. Then seeing him all the time on my TV screen was like shiezenhousen being thrown in my face. Dangerfield is another that I had not really paid that much attention to until he won his Brownlow but just didn't like for some reason and then the next year he's on my TV almost every bloody day after I got back. Jack Riewoldt is doing that to me now. Maybe it's a ranga thing with me. :p

I’m already sick of Cameron Ling.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE SICK OF CAMERON LING???!!! AT LEAST HE DOESN'T YELL ALL THE TIME AND DOESNT FAVOUR GEELONG.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Beams is the last player Collingwood needed. He’s a star, but a midfielder who isn’t particularly damaging and is way too similar to Treloar and Adams.

You take him at your club every day of the week but I’d much rather be playing Sidey and Pendles in a midfield role and Beams up forward. Treloar and Beams are putrid defensively.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ryan Burton looking like a pretty good pick up for Port. They got him and Butters forvWingard- this will go down as one of the trade wins of all time IMO.

I'm hoping that Port win that trade, big time. Getting a bit sick of that 'destination club' hype. Plus, very dubious list management by the Hawks...which, being media darlings, was not really given much credence at the time. Fair to say that the Bulldogs would have been strung up by the testicles in the media if we had done the same thing.

So Brisbane just thumped West Coast. Kind of reminds me of how we beat the Eagles in round 1, 2015, against everyone's expectations.

They are the real deal. I'd be surprised if they don't make finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back