NSW 2019 NSW Election Saturday 23rd march

Remove this Banner Ad

FMD. Who votes for those morons?

The ones that actually remember how goodness awful Labor was the last time in NSW

Labor was going to rip up the stadium deals...way to get voters there lol

Will this give some hope to Federal LNP?

Opp leader certainly wasn't helped by the release of video and his comments on Asians. However he made them and now owns them.
It probably won't change much tbh. NSW Liberals distanced themselves from Morrison as far as I'm aware, which would've helped them to an extent. NSW politics has been a rabble for quite some time.

Assuming Libs retain power in this election, Daley will either step down as leader or be challenged for the leadership and lose. I also expect a new Premier within 1-2 years.

It probably won't change much tbh. NSW Liberals distanced themselves from Morrison as far as I'm aware, which would've helped them to an extent. NSW politics has been a rabble for quite some time.

Assuming Libs retain power in this election, Daley will either step down as leader or be challenged for the leadership and lose. I also expect a new Premier within 1-2 years.
You mean a change in leadership in NSW? Why given she has had them returned. (I am not really up on NSW politics outside this thread).

Who? The current treasurer?

When you base your entire campaign and promotion around no stadiums and cutting back infrastructure building and nothing else, in a state that hasnt had much being built since the Olympics(besides recently), he was always going to lose.

I mean the only think he wanted to talk was schools but when questioned didn't know what his education proposal budget was.

The racist white flight comments, wether right or wrong, just sealed it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I reckon that worked in their favour. They focused too much on it though. Few people would vote either way over that as a single issue.

I know many people that weren’t pleased about Labor’s comments though

Says a bit about modern society and their " Goldfish memories " imo.

Gladys - over 2 years
Light Rail debacle , murray-darling , stadiums , no pill-testing , increased random drug searches , proposing " no warrant " police searches , state rail a debacle , rolls over for alan ******* jones

Daley - only released 5 days ago but was last september
100% correctly states that anglos are leaving and their jobs are being taken by mostly asians

Gladys possible increased maj :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:
I'm surprised with the result in one way, but not surprised in another. Ah well, that's how it goes.

One thing I'm happy with is that my local MP has been re-elected. She is an excellent local member, very hardworking and proactive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The SFF has formed an alliance with the greyhound people since the NSW govt tried to ban greyhound racing 2 years ago.
Greyhound people were trying to form their own political party but instead opted to form an alliance with the SFF party.
SFF had a number of greyhound people run as candidates in the Vic election.
Can't recall who told me but Shooters Party also have a shitload of money to spend in States and Federally. Nats most likely the losers.

Way to Bradbury an election :rolleyes:

There's no way Daley is still there in 4 years, the only doubt is whether he resigns now, or they wait a year to seek some solace and then make the switch.

Meanwhile at Sky news
935a5174123854e7bca510c481657b72.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back