Game Day Round 1 Preview : West Coast Premiers v Brisbane Participation Medallists Sat Mar 23, 5.20pm(WST) @ the Gabba

Predict the Final Margin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't say I was cancelling. Just said I won't be using my code on Ticketmaster this year.

Learn to read you ******* ******, before attacking others and making excuses for our worst game in 3 years

Pretty short memory.

Don't remember Essendon last year and the three we lost at that time?

What about Sydney round one where we let Franklin kick 8

Haha

Absolute clinic from Brisbane on how to play with a slippery ball and the Eagles have got no idea. We'll look much better next week, but if it rains in September are we just gonna shrug and write the season off as bad luck?

Whats everyone worried about?
We were due to lose to Brisbane.
Theyve had 6 weeks more prep.
Conditions suit them not us.
We still gotta add Cripps Rioli JK NicNat and Gaff to this team.
We have Barrass and the other teams don't.
Well never had a 100% fit team. Likely one or 2 best 22 will drop out while the above come in

Pretty poor comments towards the disabled.
Think you need to calm down and take a chill pill

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha my enjoyment of the Eagles isn't based on logging in here.

I've watched the grand final and replays dozens of times and bought the videos etc.

Is that acceptable or is my love of football linked to this web site?
youve come on made 1 post and bagged out fans that obviously care about the club and thats why theyre emotional. No-one said they are jumping off the bandwagon. Im a 22 year member and flew over to Melbourne the past two grand finals.

So once again, take your high horse and shove it up your arse. One thing i cant stand is fans thinking they are better than their fellow fans and spouting s**t throw away lines about bandwagon for the sake of trying to look better in the eyes of others.

Its weak.

Well this has been disappointing. Out hunted by a hungrier side for most of the night. BUT Brander needs to play every week - this young bloke is gonna be a jet but needs exposure at the top level

Back